Song Goes Off...

The following day I woke up and went right back to my mommy duties. I couldn't get enough of it! I love my babies, they make me happy.

Keisha "Ava, how does riding your tricycle sound?"

She looked at me with wide eyes and a big smile on her face. She clapped.

Ava "Yay mommy!"

She ran over to me and gave me a big hug. I lifted her up and twirled her in the air.

Keisha "Aldon, how about you?" I asked stooping to his level on the floor. He looked at me and laughed at my silliness. "Come here baby, I'll pull you in the wagon." I said picking him up and placing him on my hip.

Tremaine "Keisha can we talk for a minute?"

Keisha "Right now?"

Tremaine "Yea."

Keisha "Well Tremaine, now is not the time. I was about to take the kids out to play."

Ms. April "Come here baby, Grandma will push you around in the wagon." She said taking Aldon from my arms.

Mrs. Carter "Ava, come with grandma baby. Your grannies will take you outside." She picked her up and led her out the door.

Keisha "You planned all of that didn't you?" I questioned him.

Tremaine "Not really. You know how they are."

Keisha "Well I guess I'm free now. Go ahead."

Tremaine "I'm leaving for a few days."

Keisha "Cool. Is that all?"

Tremaine "Yo why you acting like that?"

Keisha "Acting like what?"

Tremaine "I'm tryna have a civilized conversation with you and you turning up for no reason."

Keisha "For no reason? Tremaine the last time you left, you came back with a baby mama and another child!" I accidentally blurted that out even though I didn't mean to bring it up.

Tremaine "Why you gotta do all dat Tremaine sh*t?! Sh*ts getting old now. And I know, I f**ed up! I f**king know dat. You ain't gotta keep bringing dat sh*t up all the time! Besides you ain't gotta worry about that no more. I know how to keep my d*ck in my pants from now on. Lesson learned."

I stepped back a bit kind of shocked. I haven't seen that side of him in a long while. I'll admit it kind turned me on, but I instantly turned it right back off, because he is such a jacka** for messing with that hoe in the first place.

Keisha "Whatever. Just go, we'll be fine." I kind of gave up, cause I didn't want us to keep yelling at each other this way. Our kids are right outside.

Tremaine "Yea, I guess that's it huh?"

Keisha "..." I didn't say sh*t and just turned away from him.

Tremaine "Aight, since you don't care to know where your man finna be at for the next two weeks, that's aight."

I could hear him shrug, but I didn't care, I'm too hurt for that. Plus now he's leaving for two weeks? Smh. Am I supposed to babysit his third kid on his scheduled weekend? Smh

...
Monday: Day 1

Keisha "Morning mom."

Mrs. Carter "Morning baby."

Keisha "Who are you talking to so early? Is it dad?"

Mrs. Carter "No, it's Tremaine."

Keisha "Oh. I'll be outside if you need me." I grabbed another Naked juice from the fridge and headed out back.