Chapter 9: Akumas & Ladybugs

**3rd person view? XD**
Walking in the mind labyrinth, on the search for the missing akuma. Using the same path as last time she ventured on forth. The entrance. The mytical door. She opened it with ease.

She hesitated to go in. Was it really safe to explore the unknown without him? Still in her Cat PJs... She just had to take a peak. If it was really aggrevated, she would warn the others.

She carefully turned the nob. Upon entering, the room was empty. That was.... Until she looked up. Tons and tons of Akumas had accumulated. Akuma regenerate. No wonder HawkMoth can Akumatize. But there was something strange.

There was indeed many small akumas. But there was also a HUGE one. Unlike the others.

**Marinette**
I woke up in a gasp. Adrien came over to my bed to comfort me.

"What is it, Mari?" He asked anxiously.

I was still stuttering from the "thing" I saw. IT WAS A HUGE AKUMA. It certainly won't fit in my yo-yo.

"Adrien, how do you catch a giant akuma?"

He looked surprised. I explained what I saw. He understood my situational dream... Or was I really just wandering in my mind?

"Kitty, I'm losing myself. The fact that I got Akumatized... Will it happen again? We don't know. We need Ladybug to purify akumas. Luckily, this time, it was in my mind. But it can happen again sometime. "

He hugged me and told me:

"We may never know the future. But just remember. I may have to fight you. But that doesn't mean I'm against you. I love you and you should know that."

I smiled and lied down on my bed again. He huddled beside me and we slept together until morning.

*[Time Skip]*

**Adrien**

It was Tuesday. Everything seemed normal. I was still bugged with the fact that there's a squashed akuma inside Marinette's ear... And maybe a gigantic purple butterfly.

It couldn't be. I woke up earlier than Marinette. It was early enough to cook myself a breakfast. I went downstairs to their kitchen. Mrs and Mr Dupain were already in the bakery.

That left me and Marinette. I wanted to surprise her with the breakfast. I had to be quick. And quiet. She can wake up any time now.

*[Time skip]*

I was finishing setting up the plates when Marinette comes down the stairs. She yawned and sat down on the chair.

"Goodmorning little sunshine!" I shouted enthusiastically.

She gave me a small nod and laid her head on the table.

Her skin was pale and her eyes had less glow than before. In fact, her eyes started to change. Her eyes were were purple-blue. Usually, theyre just blue as the skies.

"Bugginette, are you ok?" I asked worried about her health.

"Yea. I'm good."

"Are you sure?"

"IM FINE." She yelled at me.

She filled her plate with my delicious pancakes and went back upstairs. She didn't even look back. If you knew Marinette, she'd apologize for yelling.
Maybe she'll explain later. She's probably hungry.

I wanted to go upstairs and talk to her. To let her explain to me what's wrong. But I can't. I just need to give her some space... And some time. Besides, this is her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just realized I kept doing filler chapters lol. Anyways that's all you got for now. This chapter is short and I is sorry ;-; I has a little writer's block. But I'll be fine xP See yall!

[P.S: I is listening to Melanie Martinez right now]

~Vanessag9