Sequel 1

It had been 5 years since the Agreste Family "dissapeared". Marinette is now 20. Living in her own apartment; located near the bakery of her parents.

Today was her free day from college. She has gotten enough money from her own fashion line. She could've made a living with just that but she felt that it was right to continue her studies.

Today also marks the 5th anniversary of the Agreste's death. She turned on the TV to see just that. The strange dissapearance of Adrien and Gabriel. She knew that truth about it all. She could chose tell the government. Telling them that they entered a portal doesn't really help.

To this day, she still wears Adrien's ring. The Miraculous weren't destroyed but they were rendered useless. The kwamis still live outside. The ring hasn't moved. She holds it dear to her. Technically, she was engaged. But she knew that even if the ring was still there, she wouldn't be able to marry him. He was already gone.... Not only did Paris wonder why the Agreste Mansion dissapeared, they also wondered where Ladybug and chat went.

Some believe that they quit. Others believe that they were able to take down Hawkmoth.

Marinette was finally able to tell Alya and Nino their secrets. Alya yelled at her for never telling her but she soon learned to forgive her. They were also heartbroken about what happened to Adrien and Gabriel.

If Adrien were still here, he would've squealed like a child because Alya and Nino became official. Nino says that he regrets asking out Alya.

"You're annoying, Alya."

"Awww but you loveee meeee!"

Marinette giggled in her corner. They were.... "INTERESTING".

Ever year, the trio take a walk at the park. They attended different colleges but still maintained a strong bond with each other. It was spring. The soil was wet from the past showers, pink flower buds were rising from the branches and bushes.

A few kids were out; running around like crazies. But 3 of them caught her eye. There was a boy with abnirmally grey and white hair, a girl with blond hair and green eyes who seemed to be the same age as the boy with grey hair. There was another kid who resembled the girl as well.

The Blond boy noticed her and ran towards her.

"Hiii! I think I've seen that ring and those earrings before!"

He tilted his head and pointed at the ring on her finger.

The 2 other kids who accompanied him ran straight.

The Grey Boy just stared at her. Marinette felt uncomfortable. They seemed oddly familiar. She lowered herself to be at the same height as they were.

"Nice to meet you all! How old are you all?"

The Blond boy stood forward:

"I'm 4. They're 5. I really like your ring. That must mean you're dating someone. They must be really lucky because you're really pretty."

He smiled brightly at me before leaning in and whispering:

"I think they both like each other."

The 2 children looked at each other before blushing intensily, looking on opposite directions.

"Adrien stop telling that to everyone!"

"No Gabriel, you know it's true!"

The Blond boy teased him. I laughed when I came to a realisation. They never lied. They said they would come back.

Young Adrien stomped his foot on the ground.

"I'm mad. I can't believe I didn't have the chance to meet Ladybug and Chatnoir. I think I might have a crush on Ladybug."

He bowed down his head, letting his hair cover his eyes. I beamed my smile and pat his head.

"Hehe, too bad kiddo!"

He pouted and crossed him arms. Adrien didn't lie when he said that he would love her in all his lives. They would always find each other.

Nino bent down and placed his hand in a fist; remembering his old handshake with Adrien.

Without mistake, young Adrien was able to remember all the movements.

They were both amazed.

"WOW!  That was natural. It's like I've met you before!"

The small trio had to leave soon after. Alya, Nino and Marinette all had tears of joy. They had found him again. He was still the gleeful kid they all knew.

They were a family again. Reunited.

~~~~
Smol Sequel. There you get you're happy ending *^* I might make another Sequel if I feel like it xDD

Thank you for reading again!

~Vanessag9