Is it really all pretend?

(A/N) I drew the art btw^^ Just thought I'd mention. If you don't mind rating it from 1-10 I'd appreciate it!
Ugh, I was blushing like a maniac. I don't even remember the last time I blushed. I wonder what's taking Bill so long, honestly it's been 20 minutes! How long does he need to admire himself? I'm certain that's the only thing that could take that long. Unless if he... He couldn't possibly be... hiding the fact that he, he-
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"LIKE DIPPER!?" I whisper shouted. If Pinetree heard I'd be screwed.
It's not like I'm dumb enough to do that!
But to fall in love with that, a puny human of all creatures!
How could I?
I mean sure he's cute, adorable even, and he's smart, and I feel like I just need to protec-
NO. STOP THAT. BA-
Is that...?
Wait, that adorable brat doesn't usually blush that much... Does he think this is real?
No, I must be hearing things! Ha ha...
Wait, it's been 20 minutes?! And what the heck is he thinking? Oh shoot, he thinks I like him.
Because you do
I gasp audibly. I came to the realization that
I really do like Dipper.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hear Bill gasp. I knock on the door, curious as to why he's gasping. "Hey Bill, you okay?" I inquired.
"Yeah, just fine!" He seemed to blurt out right after I finished.
"You sure?" I insisted he told me what happened.
"Yep, I'll be out in a sec!" He answered in an unreadable tone.
"Okay..." I said wearily. I know something's up...
"Hey." He says monotonously as he walks out of the bathroom. That isn't like him...
For some reason, I was furious. "What the heck took you so long?! And why the hell are you having such huge mood swings?! I swear you must be on your man period or something!!" I yelled at him in rage. Why am I doing this?
He blinked, eyes wide, taking a step back. He threw his hands up. "Sorry, sorry!" He mumbled something, and I heard the word "overreact."
"What did you just say?" I queried sternly.
"I said you that you're overreacting, and that you need to loosen up~" He answered seductively, bringing his face a few centimetres (I'm Canadian (haha I get to drink when I'm 19 all you Americans)) from mine. The tall man has his face tilted slightly to the left.
He looks like he's about to kiss me.
"B-Bill?" I said, confusion, happiness and lust all evident in my features. My face is covered in a pink by this point in time.
His lips brushed against mine the slightest bit, and somehow I blushed even more.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What am I doing? Stop, me! But...
His lips are right there.
Dipper's lips are right there.
And they look so soft, it's like he's a child again.
But I can't.
I can't force him into this. And I must be hallucinating if I think he's happy with me doing this.
I brush my lips against his, stopping as I saw his features change so much. I smirk, pulling back and leaning against a wall. "Oh, so you thought that was real, kid? Sure I accidentally touched your lips, but at least I got a better reaction out of you!" I played it off as a joke.
But let me tell you, even I wouldn't play with someone's emotions like that. Or at least not Pinetree's.
He stood there, mouth agape. Right before he seemed he was about to yell, we were called downstairs by Mabel.
"WILL! DIPPER! COME HERE FOR A SEC!"
"Coming!" I yelled back before Pinetree could answer. I grabbed him by the wrist, starting to pull him downstairs, but he pulled back.
"I can walk on my own, thank you very much." His words darted at me, irritation dripping like venom with each syllable. Pinetree kept his distance from me, and he was scowling at the ground as we went down the stairs. "What's up, Mabel?" He asked with a plastic smile.
'I don't even fucking care. I just want to lay in bed and cry.'
Is that... Dipper? I stared at him sympathetically and guiltily. What have I done?
'Oh god no! Did Bill hear me?' Dipper looked back at me, noticing that I was staring at him. He glared at me, sending waves of pain through my heart.
Dipper looked back at Mabel, and she was eyeing us suspiciously. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I shook my head at mouthing the words "no" and "don't do it" as to tell her not to ask. She nodded slightly, probably thinking we were fighting.
Mabel came back to reality and explained why she called us down. "So, me, Michael and the kids were planning to go sledding. Wanna come with? Although, it's fine if you don't want to."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"So, me, Michael and the kids were planning to go sledding. Wanna come with? Although, it's fine if you don't want to." Mabel's attitude feels... odd. That's off topic, maybe I should go with them.
'There's no point. They'll just think of me as a drag. I should stay here.'
No no no, don't think like that. I should go. That said, if that annoying, stupid floating dorito goes, I'm staying faaaar away from him. That dick...
"Sure, I'll go." I answer.
"I second that!" Of course he is. This is freaking terrible.
(A/N) Oh yeah, I know this was labelled as discontinued, but it actually did really well. I guess it was better than I thought, since I thought it was terrible.