Thunder Pt. 2

Rey/Finn
Finn's POV

As Rey snored ever so softly next to Finn, he couldn't help but smile bigger than ever. His cheeks were beginning to hurt whenever she rolled over to face him.

He thought she was asleep and was surprised when she mumbled,"Please hold me Finn." She must've barely been asleep he thought to himself. His heart began racing.

He couldn't resist her. She looked just lovely with her eyes closed and blankets pulled up around her shoulders. Finn put one arm beneath her and his other in the same spot over her and gently pulled her to him. She sleepily thanked him in a soft tone and put her hands on his chest.

If he didn't have to stay still he would've jumped all around the room and yelled with joy.

He slightly tightened his arms around her and rested his head on top of hers. Her hair had the scent of an intoxicatingly good smelling shampoo.

As another bolt of lightning struck with a deafening clap of thunder following, she whimpered and her tiny hands gripped his shirt, taking handfuls of the white material.

Finn instinctively tightened his arms around her and began rubbing her back slowly. He whispered into her hair,"It'll all be okay Rey, I've got you."

His skin tingled as her lips brushed his neck as she nuzzles into his neck as if it was a safe haven. Of course he didn't mind though...

With his whispers and back rubbing she was asleep in minutes and Finn dozed off right along with her, wrapped in a silent embrace.