Husband & Wife; Slow Dancing

A small smile danced on Iwaizumi's lips when he heard the muffled music coming from the other side of the door. Drying his hair with the towel, he could hear me humming alone to Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud. Walking out of the bathroom, he found me swaying to the music while I brushed my hair, looking at myself in the mirror.

I turned around when I saw him standing behind me through the reflection. I put down my hair brush, reaching out to him with a smile as I sang out loud, completely off key. Iwaizumi chuckled, pulling the towel off his shoulders before taking my hand, pulling me close.

I put my hands on his shoulders and he put his around my waist. His fingers were brushing against the hem of my shirt. Since we both just got out of bed (Iwaizumi out of shower), we were both underdressed. I wore a plain t-shirt over my undergarments while he was just in his underwear.

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

We swayed slowly to the beat of the song. I looked up to his dark brown eyes, loving that smile on his face that brought up my heart rate.

That, baby, now; Take me into your loving arms

I adjusted my arms around his shoulders, wrapping them around his neck. He pulled my waist closer, pressing our bodies close. I could feel his cool skin from his shower and strangely that warmed me up inside somehow.

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

I tilted my head to look up to him, touching our noses together. He chuckled, tilting his head to the side before leaning forward to press our lips together. Laughter escaped my lips as we kissed.

Place your head on my beating heart

I nuzzled my head against his collar, pressing my ear against his bare chest. I closed my eyes, his heart beat soothing me. He rested his chin on my head, wrapping his arms around me.

Maybe we found love right where we are