Chapter 6: Reunited

*first of all I am so so so sorry for a very late updates. I was having writer block :'( . But I hope u will like this story

*but first of all I wanna being honest with all of u recently I was watching tv and there is a Philippines drama that almost the same with my story. Honestly I was shocked cuz I never knew and watch that drama. When I was reading the synopsis I was like dammm it almost the same. But I wanna tell you I got the inspiration to write this story becuz of few things which is from the novel True Star (u can have the links in my first chapter), the song Ye Qu by Jay Chou and two korean drama that I really really love which is Winter Sonata and Sad Love Story. I got the inspiration by mix and match this in my heads. Now all of u can understand how this story was born. Sorry for a very long ranting but I hope u will like the storyline on this chapter. Enjoy...

Maiding POV

5 years later

I open my eyes slowly. What time is it? I try to move my body but something or someone prevent me to do that. I felt a hot breath on my neck and a strong hand hugging my waist. Suddenly memory from last night emerges my mind.

"marry me Maiding" Chen said to me. Again he on his knee shoving the same titanium ring.

this is the 5th time he asked me to get married with him and of course he will do it everytime when our anniversary.

I sigh "you know my answer right?" I told him. Marriage between two man is impossible. Beside we are living in Korea so there is no law that purpose marriage between man and man.

"I know but it is not wrong to try again right?" he told me.

"Chen..."

"Shh..now u listen what I wanna said to you. I know for the past 5 years we been together u keep refusing my proposal but Michael. I love u I wanna spend the rest of my life with u. I wanna have family with u. I know people will see our relationship as not normal but we both now that I our love is sincere." he told me. I know what he said is true but..

"but Chen.."

"if u r willing to move back to US with me we will getting married legally there" he told me. What seriously??

Sigh..I felt sorry for him cuz every year he will be begging the same thing.

"get up Chen.." sigh...

"I wouldn't get up if u didn't give me some answer"

"Chen..." Chen sacrificed a lot for me. I know he was a great bf. He support me in this 5 years we being together as I remember but I don't know there is something missing and empty inside my heart. I don't know what.

"okay.." huh??!

"what???"

"I said okay..I will marry u"he get up hugging me and kissing my face. He was so happy.

"thanks..thanks Michael..I love you Michael" he was kissing me again but now it was in my lips. Our kiss deepens..

I still wonder why I agree with his proposal.

This will be 18+++ so please skip this if u don't wanna to read it.

I warn again..this is 18++++ please...don't say I don't warn u..

We were kissing and he carry me bride style towards our bedroom. He put me on the bed.He kneels on the bed and his lips brush against my cheek as I lie on my side. The only light in the room is coming from the hall so it's very dim.I take this as my cue to roll over. He smiles and kisses me on the lips. I can smell his cologne and musk from the day and see that he's opened his shirt a few buttons.