Chapter 9: Scandal (2)

*heloooo me again.. thank you for reading my story as i promise an early update for Chapter 9: Scandal (2). i hope u will like this story.. lol i bet u will love it heheheheeh

This chapter contain 18++++ so anyone who don't wanna read it skip this chapter (if u want to).

i repeat again this chapter contain 18++++ please back off if u don't wanna read that part..

An Ziyan POV

It is a very cold day today it seems like the summer will come to an end. I look at the window.. there is so many people outside the cafe. I took a sip of my coffee. I still remember back then he really hate me drinking coffee cuz he said it is bad for my health. Sigh..I miss him.

Suddenly my eyes caught a figure that I recognized..

"Michael??"

He was not alone. There is a guy walking  besides him. They look closed to each other I bet they were friends. As I was staring at  them suddenly his eyes caught me from a far. He was shocked. We were staring to each other for a few seconds but he was distracted when the guy beside him stroke his hair and hold his hand. The guy show some affection towards him. I felt irritate..

Wait..is he gay??  I never knew that..

Maybe that guy is his bf. . Suddenly my eyes caught something odd about that guy. I think I have seen him before. When I was still thinking I didn't realize that both of them already lost from my sight. I sigh..

***********
An Group

I cross my arm try to think where did I meet him before. Since I saw I assume Michael's bf my days feel uneasy cuz my instinct say that I have seen him before. I look at Maiding's picture on my desk. Suddenly I remember something. BEIJING..

Yes..it was 5 years ago..I met him when I visit Maiding's grave. It still fresh in my memory cuz he make my flowers for Maiding fall to the ground and he didn't even stop to help pick up the flowers he just walk away. I was so irritate I want to scold him but he walk to fast and he lost from my sight in a few seconds.

I smirked. What a small world..

****************

"Michael !!" the guy who was typing on his computer shocked hearing my voice. I laugh inside. He always being like that whenever i call him. I sit on the edge of his desk.

"Ye..yess Mr An" 

"I want u to have a dinner with me.." i didn't finish my line i wanna see his reaction..

"dddddinner??!!"

i stare at him "with the client.."

"ahhh...i thought.."

"What??"

he shake his head. 

" i will pick u up tonight at ur apartment"

"okay....huh?!! no..no..no"

"no?" huh??

"err..i will send to u an address and u can pick me up there" weird...

"okay.. its up to u..7.30 sharp.."then i left him with his puzzled face. His face just now totally told me that he doesn't want his bf knew that he will going out with someone tonight. sigh..i'm not that stupid. 

I wonder why i ask him instead of Liu. Liu is my secretary and i think she is the one who deserve the position but why i bring him to the dinner?  

*****************

i was slowly driving the car. i look at the person who sitting beside me. He look nervous cuz he keep picking his fingers.  He look cute tonight wearing just a casual clothes. He remind me of Maiding.  Although this is a dinner with a VIP clients, the clients insist that he didn't want make this dinner all about formality he want a casual dinner. So for tonight I just wear my simple blue polo shirt and jeans. I think it is a casual clothes i don't think there is any problem with that. When i pick up Michael just now he look surprise to see me. Maybe this is the first time he saw me with my casual clothes usually i wear my formal clothes. or maybe he fall in love with me. I push away that thought. He already have a bf it is impossible for him to love me.