A Dark Fae Love

Imagine if you will that all the story's about fairy’s you have ever been told are true? Only they were slightly darker. Well if your reading this then you need to know it's all true. Only Fairy's aren't sweet and kind and helpful. Only the difference that most people use are not fairy's. They that know of them call the the Fae. There are two classes of them The Seelie and the Unseelie courts.

The Seelie court, don't let the light that is around them fool you. They are dangerous to humans. They could enchant you to dance until you die never a moments rest. Or feed you food that's really needles. They enjoy the torment of all humans for taking over the lands that was once their home. They hid within the most unlikely of places. The lake you see but never want to go to. The camp site that seems to big for one person.

Then there is the Unseelie court. Though they are dark they wish to remain unseen unheard of from the world. They are more interested in their own kind. Each of the royals have slaves of lower fae. They tourer each other and hide from the world of humans. But should you be lucky you could find the entrance to their homes. Deep holes in the ground in a cemetery. A large hill out in the back of a country yard.

As kid you were likely to see them. That scary monster under the bed or in your closet. That shadow you use to play hide and seek with. We all saw them but didn't really know what they are. Well This story will explain some of it to you. And this is my story.