More questions?

Rens POV

When I woke up I looked around my room. I was about to go back to sleep but the giant bat suddenly came through my door.

He nearly gave me a heart attack.

" get up now." He demanded.

" Yeah, Yeah five more minutes!" i groaned as i rolled over.

" you've been asleep all day"

I blinked. I had been asleep all day? Wow I must have been tired. 

Suddenly the bat began to speak again.

" I've been informed that you are clostraphobic so we will be asking questions in the living room" he said gruffly.

This time I sat up in my bed and looked up at the bat.

"When can I leave this place?" I questioned for the eighth time today.

" Just answer our questions and then we can talk about it." he growled before grabbing my arm and pulling me through the door.

I grunted when i was forced onto a very colourful sofa.

As I focused my attention to where the bat went I noticed he was not alone.

On the bright yellow couch sat a green man who looked like and Alien and on the other side of the sofa sat a man wearing a blue suit and a big S on the ground of it.

I stared at them both for a while wondering what in the world we were sitting here for. Then the woman in black came in and took a seat next to me.

We waited awhile with them just looking at me. I began to shuffle uncomfortably before the woman in black spoke up.

" before we get started I just thought you probably don't know who any of us are do you?"

" Well Duh" i stated sarcastically.

" right I'm black cannery. Nice to meet you." She said.

Next the man in blue spoke up.
" I'm superman."

I nodded before looking at the green man. He stood up and held out his hand expecting me to shake it.

" I'm Martian man hunter" he spoke with a calm soothing voice.

I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you?". Then I looked toward the giant bat.

He was stood near the door glaring at me. I'm staring to think he never smiles.

" I'm batman." He spoke up gruffly.

"Well hello to all of you. Can I go now? its ill eagle to kidnapp you know." I said smirking.

Batman began to speak again.

" Your not leaving until you answer our questions, We want to know why you broke into Wayne enterprises." He growled.

I shifted in my chair after realising there was no getting out of this.

i sighed in defeat. " Fine i was running away okay!"   

" who from Renegade?" Black canary questions.

" My master" I said quietly and looked at the ground when all stares were on me.

" Who's your master Renegade?" Canary asked again.

" ................. Deathstroke" I mumbled.
I looked down at my hands once again.

I hate deathstroke. Every thing that he did. When he took me away from my ........... No. Now is not the time to begin thinking about them.

I didn't notice but my hands began to shake again. Canary rested her hand in my shoulder and I flinched.

She removed her hand before superman began to speak.

" why were you with deathstroke in the first place?" He asked.

" I- i........ He took me. And then trained me to fight. If .......... If I did it wrong I got punished." I shook my head trying to get the memories out of my head.

I closed my eyes. I couldn't breath properly. Every thing DeathStoke did came back into my head. I couldn't focus on any thing it was all blurry.

I Renegade was sat in a room of heros telling them everything about deathstroke. He was going to kill me. Dang it. I think I'm having a panic attack.

People were shouting but I couldn't understand what they were saying.

Suddenly the lack of oxygen hit me and I blacked out.

So should have stayed in bed........