1 - Chloe

Ok, not to sound clichéd or anything... But I never did expect my dad to marry Ilsa so soon. They've only known each other for three years and they still got married! But then again, that was six months ago. I don't know about you, but it's pretty weird to see my dad marry someone while I'm off to college next week. Oh, and do I need to mention the baby? I really don't need to go any farther do I? Well... Uh... She pregnant. She just got pregnant.

While they're off on a honey moon, I'm still in the IMF doing the same stuff I've been doing. Saving lives. I stand outside with a pistol in my hand, and a target at least 30 feet away. Might as well make myself useful. I'm a bad shot anyway. I shoot the target till I'm out of bullets. I'm hoping I got it, since I suck with a gun.

As I walk to the target, my phone rings in my pocket. I pull it out, staring at it.

UNKNOWN

0161 – 887 – 2241

Manchester, England

Manchester? Who would call me from Manchester? I think about that Lane guy that strapped a bomb-vest to me. Maybe it was him, I guess. I answer my phone, ready to throw a bunch of insults at him. "Hello?"
"M!" A man with a thick British accent screams.

"M?"

"HELP ME!"
I lose him. What was that about?

A/N: SURPRISE! Da-da-da-da-da-da! SEQUEL! Like it? Guys, I'm sorry I didn't tell you in my recent Mission Impossible sequel, but I thought it would be fun to surprise you! Because after all, everyone loves surprises right? So, what do you think so far?