7 - Chloe

"CHLOE!" Dad's voice rings in my head.

I'm in a chair. My mouth is shut by a piece of duct tape, and my wrists and ankles are bounded to a chair. I want to close my eyes and sleep, since I feel like I haven't slept in days, but I'm too worried about where I am.

The same man who rescued me stands in front of me. "Sorry."
"Don't do it!" Dad screams.

"You just have to go." He pulls out a gun.

"NO!"

The gun is fired.

I wake up. DARN IT! It was a dream? Well, at least that guy in the suit didn't kill me. Instead, I wake up, lying on a bed. I have to admit, the bed feels soo good.

"Miss?" The man asks.

I look around. "Where are you?"
He enters the room, sitting on the edge of my bed. "Right here. I have a few questions to ask you."
"Yeah, what else is new?"
He shrugs. "Me, I guess... Ok. Just let me get this out of the way, what's your name? You look very familiar to the other agents I've seen."
"Chloe Hunt."
The man raises his eyebrow. "Daughter of Ethan Hunt, are you?"
"How did you know?"
"I've had my eyes on your father for quite some time. He just got married to one of my closest friends, in fact."
"Ilsa?! You knew her?!" How did Ilsa know this guy? More importantly, who is he? Is he 007 just like I thought?
"Of course. She was a member of British Secret Service agent until she left to pursue an alliance to the deadliest British criminal in the entire world?"
I remember him. "Lane."

He squints.

"The guy who tried to kill me and my team. So, if you knew Ilsa and my dad, who are you?"
"Bond."
Nice name for a guy with blonde hair. "That's it?"

"James Bond."

"Oh... Bond. Sorry, I thought you said Blonde."
"Chloe, we can't stay here long. Those bombers are wanting a deadly price from me."
"Like what?"
"My life- after some things I've done to them in the past. Sorry I drug you into this situation."
"No! You saved me, so- thanks. I feel like after you saved my life, I need to repay you."
"You're a member of the IMF, aren't you?"

I nodded. "You're just good at guesses, today, aren't you?"
He smirks. Now I have to help 007 get rid of bombers to keep him safe. I really don't have to ask him anything about why he shot and killed that man, because I know now. He was one of the bombers trying to kill him. So, after seeing him do that, and the bombers putting their masks on, I know any bystander could be a bomber wanting to kill Bond- and probably me now that I'm going to help him.