Chapter 2: Devilina

Song relates to chapter.
Devilina's P.O.V:

"Huhhhhhhh! I am sooooo bored! Let's do something fun." I started to complain to my step brother who is way to old to be considered as a brother like he could be my dad. That sounded weird. " What do you mean do something fun? Isn't hanging out with me fun?" asked my "brother". I stood up and ignored my brother and I headed to the kitchen to find my mother, " Hey darling, how's it going?" asked mother. There's something bout my mother that makes me feel good about myself, I guess it's because of the way she is like she's pretty and gorgeous and very supportive when it comes to being bad. Like what type of a demon mother wouldn't do that, dad made a huge mistake on leaving her and me. "So Devilina,... Um there's something that we need to discuss and I don't know how you're going to take this." mother out of no where sounded depressed so of course I worried about her, " Oh! Ummm...... Sure we could talk..... So what's up?" I wonder what's up with her? Did I do something good and she's mad? Or is someone that I care about leaving me again?

So what is going on between Devilina's mother's mind? And what did Devilina mean by someone leaving her again, who is she referring to?