Chapter 5: The Day

Angelina's P.O.V:
Today was the day. The day when I finally get to meet my new step brother and when I get to meet my long lost sister and my long lost mother. Mother,..... I wonder how she looks like I bet she's very pretty I bet that's were I got my gorgeous looks from. My dad is still good lookin for his age.
" Hey!, Are you nervouse?." asked father I guess I was zoning out on him." Huh!? Oh! Yea, I am fine I was just thinking about how mom looks like and how my sister looks like. I bet Mother looks pretty like...like a goddess." Father knew that I was excited because it's every day that you find out that your mom is alive and that you a sister who is a demon." Haha! Yea I know how you feel. I'm feeling kind of nervous my self for some reason. Anyway, your mother is very pretty she looks kimd of like you, or should I say you look kind of like her. Hahaha!" Dad was happy, and I was too because we will finally be that perfect family that you see in tv. When there's a mom, a dad, a daughter, and another daughter and a son. We'll be a happy happy family! I hope.
Devilina's P.O.V:
We were all in the car, headed torwards Earth, disgusting. It's were all the ignorant humans live, anyway it's the only safe place for both a demon and angel to live happliy ever after! YUCK!!! How can she do this to me like I was happy in Hell. Where I use to live, and where I was happy for once in my life. " So tell guys, how are you feing about this sudden change?" asked my mother who is smiling stupidly while driving. " I'm exicted, to see and experience something different for a change and finally have an upgrade on a little sister" Jason was teasing me, I knew he was because of what I did yesterday when I made of him." Of course your exicted, all you do is stat home and watch tv and think about how to ruin my day and etc." For some reason I was pissed, maybe because we're doing something different which I'm not use to. Mom knew that I was mad so she decided to change the subject so it would be easier for me to express my feeling and stuff like that." then dear, what do you think about this new change and how do you feel about meeting your father for the first time, and what do you think your sister is like" To tell the truth I was kind of exicted, but I had to lie or else Jason won't let it go that I'm soft hearted it'll ruin my reputation!!! " I'm fine, I guess. Like I really don't care, but what bothers me is that.....does Jason have to come?" I really didn't mean that, I was just getting back at him for saying that he needed an upgrade on a sister." Of course!!! He's part of our family and without him it just wouldn't be same" Mom sometimes get offended easily when it comes to Jason. I guess because when I was a new born mom decieded to adopt a boy , so that I wouldn't be lonely. Look how that turned out, so to enjoy myself I decieded to make puppy eyes and I turned on my baby voice and started acting like a good girl and twirling my hair, you know to turn him on and make him blush, I love it when he blushes because he turns red like a tomato" Awww, you know I didn't mean it Jason, you know that I love you nust the way you are." Jason turned his head and was blushing so hard that I couldn't hold my laugh in. " Hahahaha!!!!!!!! You should have seen the look on your face, you were red like a tomato!!! Hahaha!!" Now I feel great about moving.
Jason's P.O.V:
I can't believe Devilina made me blush, she knows how much I hate blushing...... Wait, I bet that's why she did it in the first place! Ooooo I'll get her back one day, I'll just let her have it today you know to make her happy since she's upset.Hours later I'm so tired!!! I just want to sleep, but I can't because Devilina is resting on my shoulder and she is a light sleeper. To break the silence mom decided to start a conversation," well Jason, how do you feel about having an other little sister?" to answer question I had to be honest. I turned my head torward my sleeping sister," actually, mom I think nobody can beat Devilina as a sister. Cause like I enjoy our little tease fights and, and our laughs about each others reactions and stuff" mom started giggling. Hold up?! Does she think that I like Devilina?! No way! Nahuh?! " W-WHAT HAPPENED!?" Dang it Devilina woke up. Hold up, when she finds out that she was laying on my shoulder she'll blush so hard." Finally, seems like sleeping beauty woke up from her nap." Devilina stares at me hard," oh shut up will ya, you're giving me a headache just by listening to you speak." I finally found a way to get her back," How rude of you! After what I did for you just a few minutes ago." Rolling her eyes she answered," qhat are talking about bone head?" Well here it comes." After I let you lay on my shoulder and sleep and I even decided not to wake you up, and come being rude to me and coming at me with insults" got her, she's blushing soooo hard," Oh, shut up you! Why didn't you wake me up?" Ha!, now it's my turn to turn on my baby voice and puppy eyes." O?! I'm sorry, I just didn't want to wake up the beautiful princess from her beauty sleep." She is turning sooo red right now I just want to laugh and hug her. " Y-You jerk!" Devilina was not happy she turned to the window and crossed her arms, she was upset and tired especially when she's already upset for moving. So I decied to say sorry and to give her a hug and help her to sleep. I heard a small whisper coming from Devilina's mouth," why are you doing this, being so nice all of a sudden" that shocked me." Well, because once we start our new life with a new sister we'll both have to include her in our fun games and maybe we won't spent to together as mauch as we usually do, so I'm just spending the last fun times alone with you." Devilina was half way a sleep so I knew she didn't hear me. " Oh, ok then. Well, night see you tomorrow." " K, til tomorrow" And with that we were out to sleep.