chapter 1

Ashley Pov

Today was the day I move into my new house was so happy. i got out of my bed and went to my bathroom and got change. ( this is what i'm wearing)

after i got change i went down stairs and finish packing the last boxes that was left

after i got change i went down stairs and finish packing the last boxes that was left. I went to my car and drove off to my new house. It took me four hours to get to my new house. when i got there i went to my uncle's house. He was the sheriff of the town i was in. when i got to the police station i parked the car . I got out and went inside the police station there was a man at the front of the desk . I walked up to him and i said" hello i'm here to sheriff max." The police officer said " hello miss he's down in there ." as he pointed . I said " thank you sir." i walked down the hall into a room. when i got there there was a group of men talking. i knocked on the door. the police officers stop talking and looked at me . I walked over to them and i seen my uncle. My uncle said " hello ashley it's nice to see my favorite niece again." I smile and said" hey uncle max i'm here to tell you that i'll be unpacking and then be over at the house in a bit." Then one of his ociffer said " hello miss . " I said " hello ." my uncle said " oh my bad guys this is my niece ashley . ashley this is my best officers. " I said " hello everyone  . Now I'm must go to my new house and unpacked I'll see you guys later ."  I walked out of the room and walk to  the front of the police station. Then I finally got to my car  I got in and drove off to my new house .
I went down some streets and then I finally  got to the house

 I pull in the drive way I parked the car and just sat and looked at the house

I pull in the drive way I parked the car and just sat and looked at the house . I heard stories about it but I didn't car to much . I got out and pull out my keys and walk up to the door and unlocked the door I went inside .
I looked around the living room  then walk to the kitchen . I said " here's to a new start." Then I put the keys on the table and walked out of the house and went to the car .
I started to grab boxes and walks inside. 
Five hours past
I finally finished my last box . Change my clothes

 After I was done I went to my car and drove off to my uncle's house