Chapter 6

Ashley's pov
I was looking at Michael Myers the Michael . My arm was in pain it hurts so much . Michael gently grabbed my arm and pull it out of the sharp object. I screamed in pain. Michael lefts me up and we walked to to the upstairs to the living room . I felt dizzy I was looking around and and at Michael . I said " why aren't you killing me ?" He looked
Down at me and didn't say anything I slowly walked to the couch and sat down . Michael went off to get something to clean my wound.
I started to fall asleep then some thing tap my should I woke up and seen it was Michael . In his hands was a wet wash cloth and some bandages . I took off my long sleeve shirt so Michael can get to it better. Michael looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders . He started to clean it and when he did I started to go back to sleep .

~ In dream ~
I woke in a boiler room. I was walking around heard this screech noise. It kept getting louder.  I was
Walking towards a wall then I turn around and I was in my bed room . I was on my bed  I got out and walked over to the mirror I looked at what I was wearing.
( this is what Ashley is wearing )

  I said " hmm I don't remember changing

I said " hmm I don't remember changing ."  Then there was a laugh. I turn to see who it was . And then was a man on my bed . He a brown hat , burned face , a red and green stripe sweater, and on his left hand was razors . I said " wh-who are u ? " he looked at me and said " hello Ashley . My name is Freddy Krueger ." I said " what do u want ?" Freddy got up and walked up to me . I walked backwards into the mirror. I couldn't go anywhere. Freddy put his right hand beside my face and laught . I was getting scared. Freddy rise his left hand  and slashed down my left arm . I screamed in pain. 

~ end dream~

I woke up screaming. I seen Michael looking at me . I turn to my left arm and there was scratch marks. The scratch marks was bleeding a lot . Michael looked at them and then shook his head  like he knew something. I grab a wet cloth and put it on marks .
I got up and walk to my bed room with out saying anything to Michael. When I got to bed I change into different pjs
( this is what she is wearing )

 When I got to bed I change into different pjs ( this is what she is wearing )

After I Change I put a bandages on the scratch marks and then went to bed .