chapter 2

I finally got to my uncle's house. i pull in the driveway i parked the car and got out and went up to the door . ( this is the house )

 The door open and it was my aunt debbie

The door open and it was my aunt debbie. I said " aunt Debbie it's nice to see you again. " Aunt Debbie said " ash ! it is too. '' i said " where's my cousins ?" Aunt Debbie said " come in and they are in there rooms." so i went inside i walked to the kitchen with aunt debbie . aunt debbie said " kids get down here i have a something for you." then i heard kids coming down the stairs . when they got to the kitchen there faces light up and the run to me . i said " rosie , kayla, and jace." rosie was 5 years old, kayla was 12 years old, and jace was 17 years old. Rosie said " ashie i so happy to see you." i said " same here . now how's kayla and jace." jace and kayla both said " great."

at the house

michael pov

after i seen the girl left the house i went down stairs . I looked through her stuff. Does she knows that i still here and kill people? maybe not i guess.  I seen a picture of her , someone and it say's Ashley my favorite niece .  So her name is Ashley . I walked around the house to see what she done with the place and it is quite great.
Well soon I have to show her who I am  but for now I'm gonna watch her .

Hours past and I was in the room she was in . I was in the closet waiting for her to come home . then i heard a car pull up. i stay in the closet. i heard the front door open and close . i heard footsteps coming up the stairs . the the bedroom door open and it was ashley.  she walked over to the bed and layed down. she said " what a day . i need a shower then go to bed." she got up and went the her dresser and grab some clothes and put them on the bed . Ashley walked over to the bathroom and went inside. i was standing in the closet as long as i can. i heard the shower turn on. 

few minutes past 

ashley came out of the shower she was wrap in a towel . she took off the towel and got dress . 

( this is what ashley is wearing)

  ashley climb in the bed and went to sleep

  ashley climb in the bed and went to sleep. i walked out of the closet and went beside of the bed.  I looked down at her . she looked so peaceful .