Seven

Michaels pov
After Ashley went to bed I was thinking about the scratch marks on Ashley's arm . What if Freddy did that if it is him why is he doing this ? I must find out .
I walk down to the basement to my room and went to bed .

~ In dream ~

I was sitting by Ashley listening to her singing. Man her voice is beautiful. Then all of sudden she was screaming . I seen that stab her in the stomach I was panicking. Then there was a laughter. I turn to see who it was and it was Freddy . Freddy said " hello Michael ." I said "hello Freddy ." Yea I can talk i haven't talk an while. Freddy sat by me . I said " why did u cut Ashley's arm?" Freddy said " I didn't mean to she was moving a lot ." I said " I'm sure ." Freddy said " anyways .she pretty . Oh and better watch her too some one is coming to get her ." I looked at him and said " who ?" Freddy said " I don't know ." I said " hmm  it can't be jeepers. " Freddy got up and walk over to the wall and then lean. Freddy said " hmm I don't know Michael ." I said " well I kept a look out . We'll see ya later ." Freddy said " see ya Michael ."
~dream end ~
I woke up to walking . I looked around and it was pitch black . I got out of my bed and went upstairs.