Meeting Harry

Nope. I most certainly did not want to know that. Have I been living a lie my whole life?
"So... You're-you're not my mum?" I asked.
Mu-I mean aunt petunia was still crying so she just nodded.
"Can I still call you mum?"
"O-of course." She stammered
"Ok... Wait who was that-that boy?"
"You're brother, we went over this already," answered Dad.
"So, where is this Hogwarts place? It sounds like a disease. One that a pig would get." I said.
I have to tell you, even though I love my par-Aunt and Uncle, they were strict. Not like, get all A's or your grounded strict. I mean you're only allowed out of you room during  school strict. That's right. I'm never allowed out of my room. I never questioned it, I did what I was told. And I guess I'm about to find out why I'm never allowed out.
"We don't know." Answered Mum. Then she shouted out of the room,"Harry! Get in here! There's someone you have to meet!" Then he ran into the room and immediately asked,"Who?" Then he saw me and asked, "her?"
"Yes, Harry " Mum and Dad said at the same time.
Then Mum said "Harry, she's your sister. Heather potter."
"Wait..... Heather died, though. She-she...Voldemort killed her. This can't be possible."
"Who killed me?" I asked. "That's a really weird name."
"Voldemort. He's the most evil wizard there is."
Yeah. Like I was supposed to know that. And what is it with him and fairy tales and long and confusing names? There's no way I'm related to him.
"Also, I'm not dead. " I said," and I don't know what's wrong with any of you, but I'm not Heather potter. I'm Heather Dursley, " I said. And with that I walked out of my room. When I walked out, I saw an old man there.
"Who are you, and why are you in my bedroom?"
"Don't worry Miss Potter." He said and smiled. So he sent the letter. I thought. That son of a-
"Who are you, to just send a strange letter saying that in going to a boarding school, then just walk into my house." I glared at him. He was still smiling. "I'm Albus Dumbledore." He said politely, "and where are your aunt and uncle?"
Now I lost it. "THEY ARE NOT MY AUNT AND UNCLE! THEY ARE MY PARENTS!" Then Mum and Dad walked out of my room and glared at Dumbledore. "Why, old man, why take our girl," Dad mumbled under his breath.
"She's not yours you know. She's Lily and James's."
With that he walked into my room and saw that I already had some of the things I needed. I've had a cat since I was two. "I see you have a cat," he said. "Uhhhh, yeah." I replied. "And an owl?" He questioned. My owl is brown with white spots. My cat is a tabby, with brown, white and black spots on him. "Well, well, I see your aunt no uncle got almost everything for you, yeah?"
"I guess?"
He turned to my parents, "I need to take her today. And Harry."
"What? You can't just take me from my family!" I screech at him. I really wish I could turn into a cat right now so I could scratch him up and hiss at him. Or -even better- a fox.
"What time?" Mom said through her sobs.
"Around 5:00 this evening. I'll take her stuff now." He turned to me, "you are a very powerful witch, just like your mother. Her wand will be yours" he handed a stick to me. Witch?
"But that's just a stick," I say.
He just chuckled," I'll see you at 5."