chapter 2

THIS ONE IS SHORT SO SORRY GUYS, PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

SHOULD I MAKE ANOTHER? <3 <3

_________________________________________________________________________

soooo its just another boring old school day, oh how you just love spending your time with sluts and jerks in your class, not to sound horrible or anything but it was true!

infact your entier school was full with them, except from your beautiful boyfriend harry. you and harry had been together for just over 2 years now, but the sad thing is that your not in the same classes together...

for some reason you couldnt find harry anywhere, you just shrugged it off like normal and just went to your locker and put your books in. the corridor was quiet, infact you were the only person that was in there... you could hear a girl and a boy laughing, the two voices sounded really familliar...

you walked down to the end of  the corridor when your heart stopped on the spot, why her, why me and WHY HARRY!?

katie was a slapper and was one of the most populaur girls in school, she had built up her own reputation over the years and made boys think she was easy so she had more boyfriends, she has probable had sex 200 times already!

anyways back to the story...

you felt your heart literally brake and ache. tears are falling down your face by now, harry and katie broke away from the kisses and feeling eachother up, harry looked at you and then went back to kissing! :O

"HARRY H-HOW FUCKING COULD YOU!!!" you said sounding more pissed then ever.

but still, looks like harry was enjoying himself to much that he really didnt give a shit about you anymore.

you just ran of to home crying and i guess that was the end of yours and harrys relationship...

__________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! <3