chapter 3

so you had always had a huge matter with how you looked? what people thought about you? yeah, i get you. your not the only one that feels that way towards life, dont worry. your not alone.

you never really wore high heels or dresses, you were never much of a girly girl but you were never like a total man! obvs!

you had the most perfect boyfriend in the world, that just so happens to be harry f*cking styles!!

when you were around him you felt happy, safe, cared for. he is the one person in the world that makes you feel that way...

* the text*

" hey babe, carnt wait to see you!" he texted you but this time with no kisses. what? but why, i mean he ALWAYS puts kisses no matter what?

" me too see you soon!" you replied but not putting any kisses so then you don't look like an idiot.

a few minutes later you got another text from harry, but this time it made your heart sink, literally.

"hey emma! cant wait to see you, i have decided i wanna be with you not her, your all i can think about, she doesn't know about us yet but i love you!<3<3" O.M.G. he must of sent it to the wrong person and must be cheating! what! ):

" your cheating on me?!" you replied.

" omg im so sorry! wasn't meant to send to you!" he relied to your question which was true.

soooo sorry hun but I'm guessing you wernt good enough. if he was struggling to decide between you and emma, she of had something that you didnt. wipe your tears and keep your head up princess, you tiara is falling off! real men dont get stolen!... that is all was going through your mind, you were distraught!

____________________________________________________________________

thanks guys for reading! VOTE COMMENT ! <3