4

so you haven't seen harry in a while since he has been on tour with the lads. you missed him so much, words couldn't describe how you felt about him. you had been with him for 3 years now and their fans like you so that's always a help in hand!

today you were gonna surprise him while he was in his rehearsals.

* arrived at the arena*

you walked down the empty and dark halls. trying to find your way abit, you stepped through a door and saw all the hair and make-up artists.

" excuse me but do you know were harry is?" you say confident, you knew that they would know who harry is, lets be honest, who doesn't!?

" erm, yes just down the hall to the left. they are practising though." the woman with short blonde hair replies.

"ok-t-thank you!" you stutter a little by how excited you are! you just couldn't wait to see his beautiful green eyes, curly hair, familiar tattoos, and his perfectly pink and soft lips! basically just all of him!

you entered the giant hall with all the empty seats, people that worked there talking the liam, louise, niall and zayn. until you spotted harry...

you spotted him with a brown haired girl, they were kissing.

all the boys looked at you knowing why your crying, their eyes were wide and started to fill with tears on the rim of their beautiful, delicate eyes. they felt guilty for not telling you, but why didn't they tell me?!!!

harry looked at you and stopped kissing the bitch!

you burst out crying and left the arena, harry chased after you but you drove away and packed your bags, before you new it, you were gone.

it was all over the news and fans went crazy! they were saying that they miss you and harry.

but you didn't want anything to do with harry anymore so you both just went your separate ways...

THANKS FOR READING! <3