Chapitre 4

~NEW Character: Christie as Yn bestie. skinny girl. dark skin. short curly hair

YN POV

“Great!! It’s 11 o’clock in the morning and that’s now you arrive at your job.” Reproached me Christie at the moment I walk in the restaurant. “Good morning best friend! And sorry, I overslept.” I said with a puffy face. Christie is my best friend and also my boss. Since I was pregnant, she was the only one whom stays near me. Even if I met her a couple day after Jacob left me. She helped me a lot with Jamie but I never told her who Jamie’s dad was. My mom kicked me out, saying I have to take care of my baby alone. Since, I never saw her.  “We have a lot of customers today so you’re going to work more than ever since Krista and Laura aren’t arriving yet. Danm!! What’s wrong with ya’ll today?” she said a bit angry and walk away. Poor of me today.

       ~ 2 hours later~

I’m tired as hell!! Left and right you heard “Yn table six!! Yn table four!!” Table table, table! I wonder where Krista and Laura at? They’re also my friends. I met them here at this restaurant. It’s seemed they forgot that they work here also, as waitress. “Yn can you serve table five?” begged me Christie. “No no, no it’s my break Chris! Sorry.”  I protested firmly. “Please baby girl! You can even left after.” I thought one second then accepts. I can’t refuse anything to my bestie. I took the order and made my way to table five without looking to see who the customers are. That’s when I heard “Yn is that you?” that I look up to see … oh no! Definitely today is not my day. Guess who’re at this table? Yes. Mindless behavior in person. I must do something right now. “Hello these are your order!” I said with a fake smile, pretending to not knowing them. “Yn you didn’t recognize us?”  Craig asked me surprised. Sure I do recognize ya’ll. How I can’t? But knowing Christie, if she knows I know them, she gone be crazy and doing shit. Cause she’s a big fan. Crap!! Okay I know what to do. I have no choice. “Huh sorry I’m not Yn!” I lie smirked. Of course Jacob is not stupid. He quickly glanced at me and asked “why you have her face?” I reply nervously “hum… because … I’m her twin.” “YN HAVE A TWIN?” exclaimed Chresanto loudly. I bet the whole restaurant heard him, cause some customers glanced at us. “Yes she has one and it’s me” I reply nervously. Uh Yn what you doing? They’re not stupid. I need to stop that. “Look, I got to go. Bye!”  I quickly turned over and faster walk in toward the kitchen. “Why were you so long?” asked me Christie. “Huh…uh…for not-nothing. Nothing. I stutter absent-minded. “Are you sure?  I saw you talking to these customers. You know them?” “Uurrhh!! Stop with all these questions! I didn’t talk to anyone.” I lie nervously. “YN! Why you mad?”  Christie begged me. But I didn’t reply. I took off my apron, grabbed my stuffs and walk out forgetting I was hiding for someone.