Chapter 8

YN POV

i feel so guilty for thrown all that food on Daniel. But what he doing here on town? i thought that he was in cali. For his career like Jacob. i had a crush on him before i fell for Jacob. Waw He still fine and more then Fine. "Uuh I'm so sorry i didn't see if someone was behind me." I apologized.  "OH no i would like to say its okay but all my shirt is dirty." he said a little bit pissed. i think that he didn't recognize me. "Sorry! I'm so so so sorry." I apologized again. he got his head up and looking at me. After a few second, he wide his eyes. "Wait! YN it's you? really you?" he asked surprised. i nodded yes smiling. "Uh! its okay with my shirt. i-i  think its my fault i i didn't w-" i cut him out busting out of laugh. its funny how he pretend to be the culprit. "Daniel its my fault and don't worry about your shirt you can go clean it in the men's room" i reassured him. he  smiled then i show him the men's room.  While he made his way to the toilette i saw Christie coming to me with a "What's going on?" face. "If you tell me what just happened, somebody else will clean up this mess." she said curiously. "well i just bumped on Daniel and all the..."  i started but this sort of stubborn cut me off. "AAh! in addition to having bumped on him, you know him. YN i think you hide me something."  "Chris don't start please. and i do not hide you something." i said calmly. i don't want her to think  that i'm lying to her. Even thought  i did. but i really never have time to talk to her about all.  "Here i am clean and all." Daniel said coming from the toilette.  "OMG! Are you serious YN?" Chris asked me almost yelling. "why you asked me that?" i replied or asked back.  "YOU bumped on Diggy Simmons.  Wait!! I said DiGGY?? YN now i really need some explanation. First you know Princeton from mindless behavior, and now Diggy Simmons!!"  Oh My God! what i'm gonna do with my beautiful stubborn Best friend? i swear that i'm really  bewildered now.  "Oh God! I'm sorry if Yn didn't talk to you about me. It's just that it's been a while that we didn't talk. But now i'm back and all her friends are my friends." Daniel save my life by saying that. But you never know.  "Ooooh! and since when you know her? "  Why She asked him that? it's not for what i'm thinking about i hope!   "i know her for 5 Year and more." Daniel replied calmly. "MoM i'm Finish and i'm bored." i Heard Jamie say behind me. i turn over  and saw her coming toward me. "Wait Yn you have a child? how old is she?" Daniel asked without hiding his astonishment. "I' 4 and who are you?" Jamie replied in my place and asked to Daniel  "Uh... Baby girl Daniel is a long time Friend." i replied for daniel. "Really? is he famous too? because all your long  time Fwiend is famous."  Daniel quickly glanced at me and said:"who are these friends famous?" i was about to replied when i saw Prince standing in front of the door. Decidedly my day will be long.