Chapter 6

Prince POV

I can't believe YN deny me like that. Does she hates me so much? The fact that she doesn't  want to do anything with me make me love her even more. "Yn i couldn't take you home cause i gotta go to the restaurant so sorry."  Her friend said while we walked out to the hospital. Great! i think i'm lucky! "UH don't worry I'll bring her." i said smirked.  "Uh...uh no. i can wait for a taxi." Refused YN.  "MOm please let him bring us!!"  Jamie begged YN like a baby. I swear i love that little girl even though i saw her once.  "YN don't be so hard and accept this ride. I'll hit you up later we gotta talk babe."  her friend said smirked.  "Okay i guess i have no choice that to obey my boss and my dear daughter!"  YN accept with sarcasm.  "Okay bye! bye Jamie...bye Prince!!"  Christie got in her car and waved at us before to leave. i turned over my car and opened the door for YN and Jamie. YN hesitated a little before got in the car. Yeah like i said i'm lucky cause one: i know where she works, and two: soon where she lives. Cool!! too cool!.

"IT"S THERE!"  Jamie screamed in her little voice when we arrived in front of a house. Not too big. I guess it's theirs. I heard YN clear her throat.  "Mmh... thanks."  I thought she'll never talk.   'De nada." i said smirked. She put on a fake smile and say: "Hur...Okay. Bye."  i hate when she does that.  " Wait!"  I quickly got out in the car and opened the door to her and Jamie. YN takes Jamie's hand and says: "you didn't have to do this."  "No no it's okay. no prob." i said like an idiot. Jamie let go off YN and quickly run in front of her door. "Y'all coming or not? i wanna go play me!!"  YN and me glance at each other then laugh out loud.  "OKay we're coming" YN said still laughing. i glance at her surprised. "Wha?t you thought that i didn't invited you to come?" She said with a stank face.  "oh no! it's just.. nothing. let's go."  she smiled to me and walk toward Jamie then i follow her. yes and yes i'm lucky!!!

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT YEAH!! 

COMMETN WHAT Y"ALL THINK! AND VOTE.

THANKS