Chapter 5

Prince POV 

I saw YN walk out of the restaurant or her "twin". But trust me i know it's a lie. "Hey guy! Be right back" I said to the guy and got up. I'll follow her where ever she goes. There's a park not too far of here. I saw her sitting down the grass head on knees. Does she cry? I don't know. I approach her slowly, knowing that if she saw me she could slap the hell out of me. I sat next to her without say a word. I remember when we used to be mad at each other, we were always in this position waiting for of us apologizes. But now it's different. I cleared my throat to speak "Why you lied?" she quickly lifted her head and glance at me. "What are you doing here?" She asked frowning her eyebrows. " I followed you and i know you didn't have a twin. so why you lied?" She didn't reply. She just stared at me like i had something in my face. Then look away. "Christie, my boss and bestfriend, is a big fan of MB." she started. "When she begged to order table five, she didnt know if it was ya'll neither do i. Since she was looking at us, I pretend to not be YN for you to not taking me too long. I know it was a stupid idea but it worked." she explained. Yeah it was a stupid lie. But thanks to her another big fan didn't come to spoil our meal! Like i really ate. I'm still hungry but i don't care cause YN is next to me and not mad as she was before. " Hum... Where's your daugther?" I asked her. "Why you care?" she asked glaring at me. Uh oh!! i think i was wrong about *she isn't mad as she was before*. "YN I care cau..." i got cut off of a ringtone. I thought it was my phone but it YN's PHone. She picked it up. "Hello...I'm at the park...WHAT? OH no... I'm comming." She hangs up got up quickly worried. I got up too and askrd her "What's wrong YN?" She replies nervously " I got to go to the hospital...Jamie...got..." "Calm down YN I'm coming with you." She hesitated a little then accepts.

                                 ~At the hospital~

YN POV

When Christie called me and told me about Jamie. my heart broke. She's the reason that I breath. Finally today is a bad day and weird day. Weird  cause the one who brought me at the hospital is the last person I wanted to see. But I don't care if Christie gone does shit if she recognizes him. All i want is my daugther.

"Where's my daughter?" I asked Christie as i saw her. "Calm down YN and who's this? she asked pointing at Prince. Maybe she didn't recognize him cause he got his hair in a ponytail. "We'll talk about that later now tell me what happened." I said impatient. "Jamie"s principal called the restaurent cause they couldn't find you, saying that Jamie fell downstairs at her school. I think she broke her arm." Chris explain me. Oh no! I hope it''s not serious. "Who's with Jamie? The doctor came and asked. I quickly replied "Me! How is she? I want to see her." "Calm down madam. She's fine. she just got some fracture in her arm but it's not serious. In a week She'll be okay" He reassured me. I sight in relief. Prince come to me and taps my shoulder smilling. I nearly forgot if he were here. "MWOMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" i heard a baby voice called. i turned over to see my baby running to me. She got some bandage in her right arm. But she seems to not feel bad cause she's as cheerful as before. "My baby girl!!" I said picking her up. "How you feel honey?" I asked her pinching her cheek. "Good now. But it's hurt a little...He's that youw fwiend famous mom?" she said pointing at Prince. That little girl!!! "I knew that i konw you! OMG you're really Princeton from mindless behavior!" Christie said ti Prince smiling hard. Here we go! "Yeah it's me. I guess you're the fan who YN told me about." Prince said raising his eyebrow. Uh Oh! Prince you didn't know what you just did!! I saw Chris open her mouth surprised and walk toward me. "YN! you know him? i mean ya'll are friends and you didn't tell me?" i sight furiously and glare at Prince. Frankly i don't know what to say. I put Jamie down. One more time i got to lie. "Christie i"m sorry...first me and Ja-prince are not friends." I started glancing at Prince. I saw hurt in his eyes when i said that. But i don't know if i care or not. "He was just my neighbor when i lived with my mom." Prince quickly glanced at me confused. "Yes Chris it's all the truth. Didn't they Prince?" I asked him smilling evilly. "MmmmH uh yeah it's true." He replies with embarrassment. Deep inside of me I feel bad, but i couldn't tell the truth at Christie in front of Jamie. Not now.

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FOLLOW ME!!!!!