Chapter 1

~Becka's POV(Rebecka)~

I woke up to a pounding on my door well this is a great way of waking up on your birthday.

I get out of bed and walk over to the door slowly. I open the door to see Alpha John.

" Go make breakfast for us we dont want to starve to death because of you! You were made a omega for a reason", He yells

I cringe " Sorry Alpha ill be there soon "

" You better ", He slams the door making me jump

I walk over to my closet pulling out some jeans and a sweatshirt. Your probably wondering why I would wear jeans and a sweatshirt when its like 90 degress out.

Well im the omega of the pack my parents were also omegas but died from a rouge attack, I wish they were still here. I get bullied by the pack just because im a "nerd".

Im wearing jeans and a sweatshirt because I have tons of scars from the bullying. I grab some undergarments and a towel before walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was done with my shower and changing I quickly put my hair into a messy bun,before running out the door towards the pack house.

I open the door to the packhouse being very quiet. I sneak into the kitchen trying not to make any noise. If I make noise before everyone wakes up ill get in serious trouble.

I walk over to the fridge grabbing out some eggs , ham ,cheese, and bacon.

I put the bacon on a cookie sheet before putting it in the oven to cook. I start to wisk the eggs together into one bowl for the omelets. I then start to cut up the ham.

By the time im done with the eggs and ham the bacon was done. I take out the bacon setting it aside. I start to make the omelets for the pack.

I just finished making the omelets and still had left over bacon so I ate a couple peices. I set the table before walking back out of the pack house.

Alpha John made me live away from the pack house because I dont deserve a nice house to live in. I walk back into the little house I had grabbing my backpack and my books.

I start to walk to school early since it takes about 35 minutes to get to school by walking. Now your wondering why dont I just take a car.

Well my parents never had a car in the first place. I also havnt saved up anough money to by a car and I like walking.

I like to see and smell the nature. I love the outdoors fall is my favorite season. I love it when it just warm outside and the leaves are falling off the tree's.

Some cars past by me I instantly recognize the car are from the pack. I see the school a head of me so I picked up my pace.

When I got to the school I walked into the classroom with my head down. I walked over to a seat that was in the back of the room.

I heard the teacher come in so I looked up. It was a different teacher. I instantly start to get scared.

The teacher the normal is here always stops the bullying. When shes not here im in huge trouble.

I feel something hit my back I turn around to see a crumpled up paper.

I opened up the paper and read the words "Why dont you just go die in a hole, no one wants you here" I whispered

The class starts to laugh as my eyes fill up with tears. I raised my hand asking the teacher if I could go to the bathroom she said sure.

I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the classroom, tears streaming down my face. All I could hear is the laughter.

I was running through the hallway when all of a sudden I bumped into someone. Sparks shot up through my entire body.

I looked up to see the soon to be alpha Tyler Andrews.

"Mate",I whisper

Tyler looks down at me shocked but that face soon turned into a disgusted one.

" I Tyler Andrews reject you Rebecka McGovern as my mate"

At that moment my heart completely broke in half. I thought mates were supposed to love eachother no matter what.

"I...I Rebecka McGovern accept your r...rejection", my eyes fill up with even more tears.

I could see the hurt pass through his face. I quickly got up running past him out the school doors.

I run all the way to my house crying. I opened the door to the house running over to my closet. This was it I was leaving for good.....