Chapter 7

~Garets POV~

We have looked everywhere for Becka but there still is no sign of her. Beckas pack got here early and I swear I wanna hurt them all.

Right now we are all gathered in the living room. Talking about Becka when the pack door opened.

I looked over at the door to see Becka standing there in shock.

"Becka!!" I see Levi get up and basically tackle her into a hug.

~Beckas POV~

The pack house came into view as I started walking up the dirt road. I opened the door and eyes were instantly on me. I saw my old pack I was confused and shocked. I saw Levi running up to me a pulled me into a big hug "Becka!"

I wrapped my arms around him as my eyes started to water "Im sorry Levi"

He pulled away and looked at me " Its ok I was just so scared and worried please don't leave again"

I showed a small smile " I wont I promise"

I heard someone clear their throat I looked over at Garet to see him smiling at me. I run up to him and give him a hug " Im sorry for leaving"

He pulls me closer " Its ok Im sorry for telling your old pack you were here, but I promise your not gonna leave with them your staying here with me and Levi"

I smile "Ok"

I pulled away from Garet and looked at my old pack until my eyes met Tylers. His eyes were full of anger, regret, sadness, and disgust. I looked down at the ground " Im gonna go to my room"

I ran up to my room and shut the door behind me. I couldn't stand being down there with Tyler after he rejected me.

"Becka can you please open the door I just want to talk"

I slowly walked over to the door and opened it to see Tylet.

"Can we talk please"

I gave him a blank stare " sure..."

He walked inside and sat in a chair while I sat on my bed.

"Ok. I regret rejecting you Becka I need you the pack needs you, we cant live without a luna"

"Well you guys will have to learn how to live without a luna because im not coming back.... This is my home now"

"This will never be your home Becka!!! Your home is with me and the pack!"

"Your pack was never a home to me Tyler!!! You guys treated me horribly! So just leave because im not coming back!!"

The next thing I know im holding my cheek.

"Dont ever talk to me like that im your mate you listen to me!!"

I started to cry when my door opened I looked at the door to see Levi and Garet.

Levi was looking at me with sad eyes as Garet was looking angrily at Tyler.

Levi ran to me and pulled me into a hug as I cried into his shoulder.

"Shhh its ok he wont ever hurt you again"

I heard grunts and fist throwing and I instantly looked up.

Garet and Tyler were fighting they both looked very bad.

"STOP!!! Please!" I started crying even harder I dont want Garet getting hurt because of me.

"Levi make them stop please!"

All of a sudden they both shifted into there wolves and now Tyler was winning.

I need to stop this I cant let them fight anymore.

I quickly get out of Levis arms and shift into my wolf.

"STOP!"

When they both pulled pack a little to jump at each other I ran in the middle of them.

"Tyler!Garet! Stop!!"

They stopped but continued to growl at eachother.

Garet shifted back into his human form and so did Tyler.

"Leave my pack house now!"

Tyler looked over at me " Ill get you back one day just wait and see"

Tyler stormed out of the room while I walked over to Garet.

"Thank you"

I hugged him

"No problem "

I looked at him and saw that he had some bad scratches on him.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom telling him to sit down.

I walked over to the cabinet and pulled out the first aid kit.

"This might hurt"

I took a alcohol wipe and gently wiped up all of the blood on his chest.

When that was finished I started to clean up his lip after Tyler made a huge scratch in it.

When I finished cleaning his lip and putting on bandages I looked up at him.

He looked at me and gently lifted my chin so I was looking directly at him.

He slowly started to lean in and so did I.

Next thing I know are lips locked and I knew this is where I wanna stay forever.

Yay another chapter!!! Im starting to get alot of hope in this story and I hope that one day it will be a popular book. Thanks for everyone who has been reading and I will try updating as soon as I can.

I love you all!!!