Fun With Sexuality

If you didn't know, I'm gay.

Well, I'm going to say Pansexual since I'm still questioning my sexual orientation a bit, and saying that I am pan somehow helps me. I'm finding more and more about myself everyday. ;v;

You're probably wondering why I made this chapter so early in this book/blog/thing. Well, I don't want to make it extremely dramatic when I announce it, so let's get it out of the way at the beginning of the book so you know this about me throughout this journey.

But really, who the fuck cares?

I'm a female who is attracted to other females.

Sometimes I am very insecure about my sexuality and I really wish I wouldn't be. Sometimes people think being gay is funny, and I try to go along with them so I can fit in.

I hate it when I do that. I hate is so much. It feels so wrong. It kinda hurts me.

There are always people who think Pansexual and bisexual are the same thing. Well, I'm going to explain the difference.

Bisexual is when you like two genders.

Pansexual is when you like all genders.

There are more than two genders.

Boom. 

If I am incorrect on those definitions, please correct me.

Now if you are apart of the lgbtq-ia+ community, I hope you come to accept who you are. You are equal to everyone else and are beautiful. You are still beautiful if you are straight. If you have no idea? Still beautiful in every way.

Okay I'm going to go elsewhere before that gets too cheesy.

Now dating a girl who is scared of showing off her sexuality is very complicated.

I dated a girl who was scared to hold hands and kiss in public, but was fine doing so if we were alone or around a few friends. It was kinda tricky doing that cause she was a great person who I wanted to show off, but she wouldn't let me.

We aren't dating anymore, but I have no reason to hate her. She is still a human being. The only thing different is that we aren't dating anymore and we are only friends.

Now I don't have the most experiences dating so don't trust my advice completely, but if you are in a relationship, please be honest with each other. You probably already knew that, but please remember that. Thank you.

How did this end up with me telling you about dating? Well then. Oh well. Let's get back on track.

So I know many people who are lgbt and they are great people but really, who the fuck cares if they are gay?

Thank you for reading. If this offended you in any way I apologize. If this contained things that's made you feel disturbed, I apologize again. ^-^