Chptr 5

Canada

Shravya was coming back to her home by her own car..she was driving crazily as someone voice was  continuously echoing in her ears..

Voice - "Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful."

Shravya - i'm not successful..i'm not strong....i'm nothing...just nothing...

She was so much lost that she didn't knew where she was going..she has lost every thing..every thing which god had gifted her..she was the one who was at fault..she was the reason..herself was the reason for loosing the most precious thing that was with her..her supporter.her everything..

For everyone she was the most arrogant lady but who knows she was the one who was lost...a lifeless soul...her heart and soul was lost somewhere...from where she can't go..and get her life back..

She was crying badly now...everything became blurry in front of her eyes due to tears filled in her eyes..and she banged into the tree which was at side of the road..

she got a deep cut on her forehead as her head banged on the steering wheel...but who cares..blood oozing out of her forehead but she didn't cared a damn for it...she just realized that she was going through the wrong path and she took u-turn and drove back to her home..

She somehow managed to enter her house trembling here and there..due to constant flowing of blood from her forehead she wasn't in her senses...she was trying her best to stand properly but she couldn't help..

she rang the bell..resting her forehead on the door..Elly opened the door and she immediately felt on her...Elly called the butlers for help to pick her to the sofa..

(( Elly is Shravya's PA but also lives with her as Shravya always try to be engrossed in her work..so that she forgets about her lifeless life... ))

Actually Elly came at home after Shravya got out of the office..She was waiting for her from the last 1 hr but there was sign of her nor she was taking her calls..

Elly (tried to wake her up) - Ma'am wake up..ma'am...

she noticed her whole clothes were filled with blood..and her deep cut on the forehead

Elly - i'll call the doctor..till the time..u all take her to her room

She immediately called the doctor and ran upstairs..she did the dressing of her wound..when the doctor came..

After the check up..

Elly - doctor is she fine?

Doctor - yes miss..due to lose of blood she fainted..

She took relief

Doctor - i have written the prescription..see that she takes her food on the right time with these medicines..

Elly - thank u

The doctor left and she went to make soup till the time she regains conscious..

India

After having their breakfast

Manik - Baby promise karo aap kisi tang nahi karoge

Ahana - plomish daddy..main kisi ko tease nahi kalungi

Manik (kissed her on left cheek) - that's like my baby