Chptr 7

****

Shravya - what happened to that Concert thing? Further u know urself..

Elly - Ma'am its in the progress..

Shravya - just remember i want to watch it in anyway like always

Elly - sure ma'am

Elly then goes from there. Shravya took her laptop from side table and opened her social account. She opens her social account not so often but when she wanted to know about the Concert or the things related to it or that Band she just goes through her account.

That band's fans were so excited for the Concert that they were cheering everywhere for the most famous Band's concert.

Every poster and every edit for that band contains their beautiful photos..She touched those photos lovingly as if she has a real connection with them...watching her it doesn't seem like she was only a fan for that band.

A lone tear fall from her eyes..and then shut her laptop and kept her head on the pillow which was adjusted behind her back...and closes her eyes..

This was all witness by a pair which was none other Elly.

Elly - Why she is so particular about this Band's concert? Why she always cry after watching their photo? This is so strange..

India

Manik was sitting on the chair. Everyone were siting around him on the floor.

Mukti - bhai wait here i'll do the dressing.

Manik simply nodded

Mukti stood up from there went out for the first aid box.

Cabir - Manik are you ok?

How can he be ok when his life is so complicated..But then also he just blinked his eyes in assurance

Cabir - Manik i know its impossible for you to forget whatever happened but at least don't hurt yourself..

Alya - dekho Manik tumare liye tumare Mukti aur Ahana hain but think Ahana has only you...and agar tum apne aap ko hurt karoge toh ahana ka kaun dhyaan rakhega

Dhruv - haan buddy..hum bhi hain tum logo ke humesha at every step..but Ahana she already lost her mother and now you also..behaving so carelessly..

Manik - i'll try not to do this again...

Mukti entered inside the room with the first aid box

Mukti - and i hope this time you will stick to your words

Manik give a fake smile. Mukti started dressing his wound. His face was still expressionless. she cleaned the blood with cotton dipped in savlon. She saw his face it was still expressionless face. His own pain was too much than that small cut that it didn't hurt him even a bit. she was done with her dressing.

*****

Sameer went to school. Navya and Ahana were watching Ahana's favorite show - Tinkerbell. She was Clapping when ever there was happy scene..

 She was Clapping when ever there was happy scene