Chptr 12.1

Hello guys!

Ok long time. This chapter is being split into parts (not decided exactly how many).

***

Writer's pov

Malhotra's(including everyone) have already left for the concert with Ahana and Sameer, the next day in the afternoon . As they were too many people, they took up their 9 seater Mercedes. They usually used this when they all have to go somewhere, all together.

9 seater Ford, VM, Mercedes

It was nearly 1 hr drive from their Mansion to the concert area. As Fab5 were going to be tired, Abhi took up Driving. Ahana was sitting on Manik's Lap continuously blabbering something or the other. Manik held her close throughout the drive as Ahana was going to be Navya, Aryamann and Abhi till the concert ends.

Soon they reached. Ahana and Sameer both were excited as they were going to Concert for the first time. They got inside through a special gate in the backside area where no one was allowed except the securities.

Show is going to start in an hour so they decided to change and then meet up. Manik took Ahana with him and went inside the changing room. As Manik didn't have to change his bottoms, he took off his t-shirt and glanced at Ahana. She was looking at him with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Princess, listen carefully to what i'm saying ok?!" Manik said picking up Ahana in his arms. She nodded. He continued, "Bacha you know Daddy will be busy on that huge stage so Daddy wants his princess to be with chachu and chachi. Will you?" she blinked her eyes twice then nodded again.

"If you need anything, tell Abhi, Arya or Navya ok?" she nodded. "And Sameer bhai will be there too so you can play with him in the mean time. And while i'm performing you not get down from Arya's lap. Is that clear?" She bobbed her head smiling all time knowing her Father's protective nature.

"Princess promise your Daddy that you will follow all these?" Manik said extending his right hand towards her. She looked at his hand before placing her tiny hand on his. "I plomish" She said cutely. Manik smiled and placed a soft kiss on her nose. She giggled feeling ticklish.

"Daddy always wants his princess to be safe." He whispered and kissed her both the cheeks. She smiled and placed a soft kiss on her daddy's forehead. Manik felt Nandini's touch in his daughter's kiss.

"All the bhest Daddy" she said cutely blinking her eyes twice. "Thank you mera cute sa, pyaara sa baby..Daddy loves his Princess soo much" he pulled her cheeks and kissed both her eyes. Mukti came in his changing and smiled looking at the duo having their Father-Daughter talk.

She cleared her throat to get their attention. Manik looked up to see his sister fully dressed for the event in a peach colored frock which reached her mid thigh pairing with diamond long earrings. Her hair was curled up and left freely falling onto her back. She had minimum makeup which was giving her the natural look.