Author's Note + Trailer

[If you want to skip the sappiness and head on right to the disclaimer and trailer, skip to the  ❖] 

Hello, 

To all of you who've stumbled upon Deadly Secrets, welcome. It makes me incredibly happy to see that you have taken the time to click on this book and read this note, and, hopefully, go on to read the wonderful misadventures of Zara DeRealis, her gang,  and Maximilian Rubair. 

This is the first work I have ever posted on Wattpad, and it has gone through a lot. Rewritings, chapter cuts, chapter additions, a six-month hiatus...it's come a long way since the very first chapter two years ago, and I'm proud of the results. It is far from being perfect, at least in my eyes, but hopefully, one day, it will get to it. There is just some  editing that needs to be done—I am very open to feedback, be it whether you love a chapter, or absolutely detest it—so don't be afraid to drop a comment, two, or even three. 

❖

Disclaimer

Warning! This book contains:

—Violence (not gore)

—Coarse language

—References to drug use

—Adrenaline-pumping action

Read at your own risk.

I'M CURRENTLY REVISING THE BOOK. THIS INCLUDES THE ADDITION OF NEW CHAPTERS AND THE POSSIBLE CHANGE/DELETION OF EXISTING CHAPTERS.

Trailer

Without much further ado, the trailer we have all been waiting for. Brought to you by brookieismyname, an amazing human being, writer, designer, who despite a hectic private life, has taken the time to make this trailer for me. She has gone above and beyond my expectations, and I'm seriously in love with the outcome (I basically can't stop replaying it). I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Actors/Characters:

Zoe Saldana—Zara DeRealis

Eddie Redmayne—Saffron Ackermann

Yoshua Sudarso—Orion Zhou

Kaya Scodelario—Aurora Lawson 

Ben Barnes—Maximilian Rubair

Marlon Brando—Fernando Rubair

I do not own any of the clips/audio used. 

Now let's get this party started with Chapter 1!

D. out x