One Direction's Little Twins

A/N This is my first time writing a one direction fan fiction, or any fan fiction at that. If you have any ideas, request or complaints please tell me. I wont judge I swear!!! So don't be shy pretty kitties (I'm such a creeper XD)

TAYLOR I KNOW YOU'R READING THIS AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING THAT IS ABOUT TO BE SAID. I'm saying this cause I fell like the first paragraph is mean :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROLOGUE

"Taylor hurry up! Why are you walking so slow?", I yelled at one of my best friends who was at least 10 feet behind us. She has the longest legs, but is still slower than the rest of us! It was sometimes funny to watch her walk around because fifty percent of the time you have no idea what is running through that girl's head.

"I'm coming! Glob, just calm your tits! it's not like the park is going to get up and leave", she yelled back causing Tiffany to burst into a fit of giggles. That girl will laugh at anything. Her accent, she's British, is very noticeable when she laughs. If she wasn't laughing she was eating. Lucky biscuit with her fudging high metabolism.

"That's not the point", Bria said going into her serious/mommy mode, "we have to be home by 6 and it's already 4:15". She was always so responsible, ever since we were younger. I feel like if it wasn't for her me, Tiffany, Abby and Taylor would all be in jail or dead.

"Can we go to the playground? Can we get on the swings? Mikayla will you push me?", Abby yelled jumping up and down and clapping her hands like a five year old. It would have been cute if she WAS five ,but no. She's a 14 year-old girl that acts like she's five. The saddest part is that she's the oldest out of all five of us.

"Hmm let me think about it", I said while taking a dramatic pause and shoving my hands into the pockets of my leather jacket ,"no". I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, I'm just not as bubble as the rest of the girls. I dress in dark colors, wore skinny jeans, leather jackets and beanies and died my hair allot. I'm also the 'badass' of the school. Stupid prep school with all they're damn rules.

"Fine then, don't push me", she huffed, "Taylor will you push me?"

"Of course boo thang", Taylor replied happily.

Aww Tabby!

~

We arrived at the park around 4:30ish. We all walk over to a bench under a big willow tree and sat there.

"Y'all ready" Bria asked expectantly.

"Yup"

"Hell yeah"

"Of course"

"YES!"

In case you're wondering what we are about to do, we are about to sing. We do this everyday at 4:30 in this exact spot. Yes we are a band called Our Dream and yes we can all play an instrument. Today we are going to sing "teenage dirtbag" by Wheatus.

(A/N I changed the lyrics a little so it would be more for a girl)

Taylor:

His name is Danny

I have a dream about him

He rings my bell

I got gym class in half an hour

Oh, how he rocks

In Keds and tube socks

But he doesn't know who I am

And he doesn't give a damn about me

All:

'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me

Tiffany:

His girlfriend's a bitch

And she brings a gun to school

And she'd simply kick

My ass if she knew the truth

She lives on my block

And she drives an IROC

But she doesn't know who I am

And she doesn't give a damn about me

All:

'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby

Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me

Mikayla:

Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, he doesn't know what he's missin'

Abby:

Man, I feel like mold

It's prom night and I am lonely

Low and behold

He's walking over to me

This must be fake

My lip starts to shake

How does he know who I am?

And why does he give a damn about me

Bria:

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby

Come with me Friday, don't say "maybe"

I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you

All:

Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, he doesn't know what he's missin'

We had finish singing our song and the little crowd of people that stayed to watch started to disappear. Everyone was gone except for one man who stayed behind. He was wearing all black, a hoodie with the hood up and sunglasses. He made his way over to us and instinctively, me and Bria stood in front of the girls in a protective way.

He reached out his hand and said "hi, I'm Simon Cowell"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N Finally I'm done! I have been working on this for he past week, but I still feel like it sucks. :( Tell me what you think

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love you

Bye sexy kitties

TEE HEE HEE

Mikayla.Xx