Chapter 3

"Oh my, God... who died?"

Tiffany cracked a small smile and responding with a booming laugh. "No, no one died something good actual happened at the park." We all told the story, explaining everything in our own personal way. By the time we were finished Mrs. Norris's eyes were bugging out and she was damn near speechless.

"I - I - I'm gonna go call the rest of the parents "

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

There we all sat in the living of the Norris home. And when I say all I mean all! 5 teenage girls, 5 mothers, 4 fathers, and 1 stepmother. Other remaining family members, brothers and sisters, stayed in the kitchen struggling to hear what was going on.

"So please... explain the story. I want exact details."  the older Chinese woman , also known as Taylor's birth giver, said. This caused a string of agreements to come from the other parents.

"Well", I started off the story. "We went to go sing in the park-"

"You know I don't like you doing that. That bothers people!" My mother interrupted.

"But it's good for band pra-" I tried to retaliate. Tried.

"I don't like that either! And you-"

"Anyways", Abby said stopping my mom's rant, "back to the story." I knew there was a reason I loved her so much.

The girls continued on with the story while I just kept quiet. The reactions these adults were giving us was pretty entertaining to watch. Some joyful and excited, others shocked and confused. I'll try to take that as positively as possible.

"And he gave us this card to make an appointment." Tiffany said putting an end to the story.

The card was passed around and judged for authenticity. Almost everyone was pleased with it. Emphasis on almost...

"How do we know this isn't a hoax?" Bria's dad finally asked.

"The only way to find out... is to try." Bria stated.

~~

"Hi! Welcome to Le Meridien Suites. How may I help you?" The extremely forced cheerful receptionist asked. It's way too early for her happiness.

"Yes we're Our Dream... we have an appointment with one of your tenants Simon Cowell." Taylor answered her question as politely as possible.

This was true. That night we had all of our families together 2 days ago Mrs. Norris arranged a meeting. I believe the phone call was with his new assistant. The Blondie behind the desk looked at us for a brief moment before making a call.

"His assistant will be down in a moment."

And not even seconds after the words left the receptionist a young man stepped out of the elevator and walked towards us. I'll admit  he was rather attractive, but the irritation on his face instantly ended my school girl crush.

"Oh," he started " I thought you would be-... never-mind." This kind of pissed me off. What was he going to say?

"What? Are we not what you expected?" I snapped at him with a strong glare.

Just to see what this prick sees I gave the girls and myself a quick once over. At the moment I was dressed in black skinnies, a Pierce the veil band tee, and my red high top converse. My hair was straightened (surprisingly) with my favorite grey beanie on the top of my head. What can I say, I'm not one for 'dressing up'.

Abby was wearing booty shorts with black stockings underneath and a fluffy stripped sweater. The shoes she picked for today were her famous red slip-ons . We call them 'knock off toms', but she loves them nonetheless. Her hair was messy and styled all at once, windblown I guess. With her bangs swooping to the left covering her forehead and parts of her eyes. At least she's dressed appropriately today, kind of.

Bria, the ever so respectful one, dressed completely for the day. Even her hair was in a bun. She was wearing a dress actually, which is rare. This dress was made from a red plaid fabric. It had a medium-length flared skirt with an inverted V-line waist and short gathered short sleeves. Along with it she was wearing a black sweater, belt, and little booties. Okay, if this dude has a problem with her clothes he's insane.

Taylor was dressed up in a way, sort of. Well I think it was dressed up, but it doesn't take much for someone to be dressy in my eyes. Hair in its natural state of loose curls, parted on the left side. She had on a pale salmon blazer, a tight-fitted red blouse, and light washed blue skinny jeans rolled up at the ends. Her Converse where the cleanest white high tops I had ever seen.

And last, but not least, Tiffany. She was dressed in a knee length fit-and-flair dress. The color was a pale pink that bled into a deep red. Paired with her dress was a laced, cream cardigan. Her half bleached hair was in a half up half down style with lose beach curls. Tiff's shoes were floral print Doc Martin's. Babes is looking as beautiful as ever.

I don' know if you noticed, but we're all wearing something red. We always do. Over the years it has become the signature color for not only our band, but our friendship. None of us really know how it started and in all honesty we don't plan on ending the tradition.

"Well yes- I mean I was just thinking you all would be... older." The prick said trying to defend herself. I don't believe him though, it sounded too much like a question. A lie. He even had the cocky smirk to match

"Yeah, no." Sass hung off of Abby's every word. I giggled bumping her shoulder. I knew what she was thinking and i totally agree. Asshole.

"Anyways I'm James, I'll be taking you to see Mr. Cowell"

Yeah no I think I'm going to keep calling him prick .

"Pleasure to meet you." Bria was trying to be extra polite to hide Abby's comment and my distaste. How long do you think it'll take for us to fully corrupt her. "My name is Bria and we're Our Dream".

"I am totally aware of who you are or else i wouldn't be here" Pri- I mean James said with his nose upturned. "now like I have just said I must take to Mr. Cowell so do follow me". With that he turned his body on the balls of his feet and made his way back to the elevator he had emerged from seconds ago. Bria started walking behind him and we all followed.

Don'tPunchHimDon'tPunchHimon'tPunchHim

Honestly why are all the people I find attractive so infuriating. With his pretty tan skin and tightly tailored dress clothes. Prancing around with a face like Aphrodite and the heart of Hades. He could at least be like Simone and have a face to match his personality... 

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

I am disgusted. I am Triggered. I am confusion.

Who told 14 year old me this was good?? I'm so sorry to anyone who read this all those years ago. I don't even fuck with some of the hoes this was about and I am actually crying while rereading this. But, yeah.... this is being deleted and I don't even know how I got back here.