Chapter 2

*Recap*

"Anyways, I think you girls have what it takes to be amazing singers. You have my card and I'll be in town until Wednesday. It's Saturday now so I think that's enough time to make up your minds. So call me whenever and we could set up a meeting."

With that being said the man walked away, leaving us with our thoughts.

--

We walk away from the park in silence on our way towards Bria's house. I knew we were all thinking about what the man, 'Simon Coweel', had just told us.  'I think you girls have what it takes', to be exact.

"So, should we plan a meeting" Taylor asked hesitantly. She looked at all of our faces trying to decipher what we were feeling at the moment.

"Maybe w- I don't kn-" Bria stuttered trying to process her thoughts. "Let's just talk about this when we get back to my place, yeah?" I didn't know what she was exactly feeling, but I knew she didn't know either. We were all lost in thought.

Lost in stereo, lost in stereo

God, I have an addiction! Everyone I hear someone speak song lyrics I know I have to sing them. So now, here I am singing 'Lost in Stereo' at the top of my lungs. I blame All Time Low...

Soon the rest of the girls joined me in singing chorus. I always thought the girls had beautiful voices and that they could do amazing things. They could go so much further in life with out me dragging them down.

Somewhere in the middle of my depressing I stopped singing the song.

"Mikayla" ,Abby said giving me a worried look, "are you okay?"

"Define 'okay' " I said with a smirk on my face, but still starring blankly at them.

This caused all of them to stop walking and looked at me strangely. Their expression varied from confused and sad to lost and scared. Instantly I felt bad so I said something to make them feel better.

"Come on I was just joking! I'm fine."

With that being said we finished our walk home.

~

"Mom we need to talk" Bria yelled as soon as we entered her house.

Normally we would all make are  way to our own respective home, but it's the weekend and Bria's turn to hold us assholes.

"First of all, who are you yelling at?" Bria's mom, Mrs. Norris, boomed as she walked out of her room towards us. "Now what do you want"

We all went into the kitchen and sat down at the dinner table. Maybe we looked sad, maybe we looked to serious, but whatever it was caused Mrs. Norris to react in the worst way possible.

"Oh my, God... who died?"

Tiffany cracked a small smile and responding with a booming laugh. "No, no one died something good actual happened at the park." We all told the story to explaining everything in out own personal way.  By the time we were finished Mrs. Norris's eyes were bugging out and she was damn near speechless.

"I - I - I'm gonna go cam the rest of the parents "

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_
Look at this! LOOK AT THIS SHIT! It's an actual update! It might not be the best (it's total shit) but hey I tried. And I would like to dedicate this to one of my best friends BRIA NORRIS!  She kept yelling at me to write this so... here ya go. It was more of a filler than a chapter, but I swear the next one will be better.

I'll try to update again next Friday!

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES!

Love you guys!

"Bitch you gotta take a shit?"