chapter 1

*Recap*

We had finished singing our song and the little crowd of people that stayed to watch started to disappear. Everyone was gone except for one man who stayed behind. He was wearing all black, a hoodie with the hood up and sunglasses. He made his way over to us and instinctively, Bria and I stood in front of the girls in a protective way.

He reached out his hand and said "hi, I'm Simon Cowell"

-

I couldn't believe that the Simon Cowell is standing right in front of me! Note my sarcasm. What would Simon Cowell be doing in Ohio in the first place.

Before I could accuse him of being a phony and a creeper, Tiffany, jumped right in front of Bria and I to introduce herself.

"Hi my name is Tiffany Gugle", she said with a wide smile while shaking his hand vigorously, " and these are my band mates"

He looked taken aback when he heard her speak, probable shocked by her accent. He also might have been shocked by her actions towards him.

I looked over to Bria and could tell by the look on her face that she didn't believe that he was who he said he was. We did a slight nod to each other, while I pulled Tiffany back by the hand and Bria went to talk to 'Simon'.

"Excuse me sir", she started, "I know your saying that you're Simon Cowell, but could you prove it? Please?"

She was nervous, we could all tell. That's just normal Bria though, always thinking if what she says will hurt someone's feelings.

"Oh, of course love. I understand your worry and I was really hoping that one of you would ask this question", he said with a chuckle at the end.

The man reached into his pocket and pulled out a card and handed it to Bria. But, before she could thoroughly read it, Abby snatched the card right out of her hands.

"Simon Cowell of SYCO records", she read, "locate in London, United Kingdom and in Los Angeles, United States."

"Hey", Taylor giggled, "United States. . . United Kingdom. Get it. . . They're both United!", she said while bursting into hysterics.

"Curly that's not even funny and how dare you interrupt me!", Abby yelled dramatically; causing people around us to stop and stare, Simon to jump in surprise and Bria to say a string of apologies.

"It was funny to me", she retorted.

"Yeah", I muttered, "only you". This being said; Tiffany and Abby busted into giggles and Taylor gave me a glare.

"Anyways, I think you girls have what it takes to be amazing singers. You have my card and I'll be in town until Wednesday. It's Saturday now so I think that's enough time to make up your minds. So call me whenever and we could set up a meeting."

With that being said the man walked away, leaving us with our thoughts

*_**_* *_* *_* *_*

Hello sexy kitties!!! How are you? I missed you guys! I want you guys to know that this is just a FILLER the next chapters will be longer.

BYE SMEXY KITTIES!