Chapter 25: Snow (Part 2)

(I'm so thankful of you guys! This book is growing so fast. It's over 21,300 reads!! Thank you so much. Also the votes, thanks again! ;) Ps. Thanks for commenting too!)

(Not edited)

-Charlie-

"Hayden?" I walked away from Ashton who was just staring at Hayden.

"Oh great, you're here too?" He rolled his eyes and looked back at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm here with my son. We were going tubing-"
"Snowboarding." Ashton interrupted. I turned to look at him and pulled my middle finger; then looked back at Hayden.

"Ah, I see. Must very charmant to be with family and friends. I'm guessing this is Ashton?" He pointed to Ashton.

(A/N, "Charmant" means "Lovely.)

"Yeah, got a problem with me. British guy?" Way to act all tuff.

"Non, don't have problem. Boyfriend?" He looked at me, questioning.

"No way. Never in a million years." Okay, I may have exaggerated a little; or a lot.

"I see." He walked closer. "You're probably wondering why I am here? No?"

I looked around, Ashton left. Leaving just me and Hayden. "I thought I was a "selfish American"." I said quoting him.

"You are, no wonder why many people hate this country; also meaning the people in it."

"That's your opinion. Not mine." I talked back.

"I'm not here to pick a fight with you. I simply came here to feel the feeling of what snow is. I've never gone tubing, or what is it? Snow- boarding?" I sighed.

"If you're gonna be here, then I'm leaving." I put my hands up in serenader and started walking away.

"If you leave, what about your son?" Ugh.

I paused for a second. He's right. Even if it is Ashton's day. I told Aidan if be here with him. "Just stay out of my way." I grunted.

"Oh no, you no worry about me. I was gonna leave anyway." He winked and walked to the parking lot. Then drove away.

I hope I won't be seeing him ever again.

-Ashton-

"Who's that?" Lilly asked as I come back down the hill by our car.

"I don't know. Some British guy named Hayden or something. I think it was one of Charlie's ex." I shrugged.

"Daddy, when do we go boarding?" Aidan pulled at my legs. I ruffed his hair.

"Soon buddy." He stopped asking and waited like the rest of us. "Let's get your gloves on and stuff.

I put on his hat while he put his gloves on. I put on his jacket last.

"Can I carry my board?" He asked.

"Maybe." If Charlie even will allow him to board. That's so unfair. Women always get the first pick and always blame us men for stuff. Like come on.

As we all got ready. The Oreo walked past us and into his car to drive away.

"You ready to go tubing?" Charlie come back down and walked to Aidan.

"No mummy. Snowboard." I smirked. Ha.

"Just let him pick what he wants to do." I suggested.

"He's not old enough to make his own decisions."