Chapter 3

I woke up in the morning by my parents. We ordered room service then ate it. We all took a shower because we haven't tooken one since we moved. After we ate, took a shower and got dressed, we left the hotel and started driving again.

5 hours later

"Hey, Ally, look." Mum pointed to what she was talking about. "It's our new home for now until we find a better one around the area."

"I don't really like it to be honest but, at least we have a house to live in for now." I replied. We went into the house and the movers were already their. They were already moving the boxes into the house.

2 hours later

"Mum, dad, I'm hungry, but we don't have any food yet, can we go eat somewhere?"

"Sure honey, what do you want to eat?" Mum answered

"I know where I want to eat, lets go." I told her. So we went out and eat and I ordered what I usually get at the restaurant. So we ate at the restaurant and went back home. It was 5 pm already when we got to the house.

"I heard of a skating rink that is pretty close by, want to go tomorrow? Cause it's pretty late and we need to get everyone's bed set up so we can actually sleep on something nice." Mum said.

"Sure, why not, it's better than staying in the house until school starts." I said back.

Mum, dad, and myself started putting up as much stuff as possible so our new house didn't look as empty while my little 2-year-old brother was sleeping in his stroller. We first decided whose room is going to be whose because the rooms were almost the exact same size. There was 4 rooms, 2 of them had a bathroom in them. Since I was way older than my brother I got one of the rooms with a bathroom and my parents got the other one. My parents got the room on the back of the house on the top floor. I got the room that was at the front of the house on the far left side. My brothers room was right next to me. Since we had no other siblings and there was 1 room left, my parents gave me the room and said I could do whatever I wanted to do with the room.

I decided to make the room a gaming room. There was only 1 computer, and an Xbox, there was also a laptop in there. I would go out there every here and there cause I was bored and had nothing to do. It was about 10 pm when we finished doing all of the beds and 2 televisions. Then we all went to bed and before I knew it, it was the next day.