Chapter 2

I woke up in the car and we were in Iowa. We stopped at a rest stop to use the bathroom. We drove a little bit longer and we stopped at A restaurant to eat. We looked  the menu and then the waitress came. 

"Hi there how's your day going?" Asked the waitress.

"I'm doing good. How about you?" Everyone said.

"I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. What will you all like to drink?"

"Coffee please." Mum and Dad both said at the same time. They both smiled at each other.

"Milk for me please." I said to the nice lady.

"And milk for me too please." Said my brother who was 6. Then the lady walked away to get our drinks. She came back a few minutes later and gave us our drinks. Then she asked what we wanted to eat. We all ordered the food that we wanted and of course my brother got the same as me like always. Soon we finished eating then one more time we went to the bathroom because my parents said we aren't stopping until we get to the hotel. We went in the hotel so we could sleep for the night and start driving again in the morning.

I remembered that Morgan told me to skype her when I get internet. So I skype her saying, 

"Can you call right now?" 

"Yeah" she answered back. So I called her and plugged in my earbuds.

"Hey Morgan." I said first.

"Hey Ally." She said back.

"So what did you do today?"

"Nothing much. I just went to the park, then came home and took a shower. Then after I took a shower I just went on my phone, looked at Instagram, played Minecraft, then watched YouTube, now skypeing you. What did you do while traveling to Virginia?"

"Well of course I came home and packed my clothes before we left. After I came home, I looked at Instagram and I saw a lot of friends post pictures with me in them and it said, "we are going to miss you Ally." It was really nice. But when we started to go, I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning some how. Then my parents woke me at about 8:30 am to go use the bathroom. We drove for about 5 more overs and it was 1 pm. We stopped at a restaurant to eat something. We didn't really do anything on the way except for that. But anyways, we drove for 6 more hours and we stopped at a hotel. Then I called you."

"Huh, that's cool."

"Yeah... Not really."

"I know, but what do you want to talk about or what do you want to do?" Morgan asked.

"I don't know. Oh I know, want to play Minecraft on ParkourCraft?"

"Sure lets get on." Ally replied.

So me and Morgan played ParkourCraft. We first played factions, we raided some people and they got the recked. Then after, we played some kit pvp. It was about 2 v 10 and me and Morgan won. Then we played micro battles. We still killed everyone. Then I had to go because mum and dad told me to go to bed.

"Bye Morgan got to go." I said.

"Bye Ally." She said back.

Then we hung up and I went to bed. Tomorrow we are not going to stop, only to use the bathroom and to go eat something then we are going to only stop once at the hotel then the next morning we are going to go in the house and help put everything up. Then we officially moved to Virginia.