Chapter 4

It was morning and my mum went shopping really early in the morning so we could have food and drinks. I was glad because I felt like I wa going to pass out. I wobbly went downstairs and waited for my mum to make breakfast. When she finally finished making no breakfast I devoured the food cause I was so hungry. After we ate there was a park that was right behind our house. So I asked my mum if I could go and play on the park and see if I could make friends. It wasn't until about 5 minutes that someone else came to the park. They also lived almost right infront of the park.

"Hi, what's your name?" The girl asked.

"My name is Ally. What's yours?" I answered back.

"My name is Emma. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." I said. "How old are you?"

"I'm 11. How about you?"

"I'm 12. So, does that mean your in 6th grade right?"

"No, I'm in 7th. The day I was born, messed up the grade I was suppose to be in."

"Hey I'm in 7th too! Maybe we might have classes together, who knows."

"Ya, hopefully." Emma said. Then her mum came with Emma's twin sisters, Abby and Cassie. They both went on the slide together and did everything together while me and Emma were playing together. Then my mum called me.

"Abby time to come in side so we can go to the skating rink!" Mum yelled.

"Ok coming just one second!" I yelled back. "Hey Emma, do you think your able to come to the skating rink?"

"Maybe I'll ask." Emma said. So she asked her mum if she could go to the skating rink. And I couldn't hear their conversation so I didn't know the answer. "She said yes!"

"Yay, we'll see you there in about 20 minutes, bye." I said.

"Bye." She said back. So I got ready to go to the skating rink. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt. I put on my shoes. So we started off in the car to the skating rink which was about 5 minutes away. I brought my own money because my mum said she wasn't going to pay for it. Then finally we got to the skating rink. I paid for me to go in and got my skates. I did a few laps while waiting for Emma. Then she finally came. 

We skated for a little until it was 10:30 pm because the rink closes at 10 but they let you stay till 10:30 because your ride might not be there at 10. Then we both went home. My mum agreed to take Emma home too since we basically lived right next to each other.

"Night Emma." I said.

"Night Ally see ya tomorrow." She back. Then we both went in our houses and went to bed. I was so tired from skating. I had a quick snack before I went to bed. Then I went upstairs and went in my room. I got into my pajamas and got in my bed. I played Minecraft for little on my phone then I went to sleep. *today was a fun day, hopefully I'll  have some more fun tomorrow* I said to myself, then I fell asleep.