Well OK, It's Official You Have No Control

A low growl rumbled deep in his chest before he jerked Nick closer. Releasing Nick's finger and Acheron sank his fangs deep into Nick's neck.  Gasping, Nick's eyes went wide as he felt Ash's arm tightening around him like steel bands. Acheron slowly shifted his hands, one going into Nick's hair the other binding his waist. 

Nick shivered as a wave of heat went through his body. Acheron tightened his arms, pressing Nick harder to his body. A low growl rumbled deep in Ash's chest as he pulled Nick's head back, forcing him to press his neck harder into Ash's mouth.  

Nick gasped as white spots danced in front of his eyes, "Shit, Ash..... stop ..... you have to stop." The words barely left his lips before he blacked out. 

Shivering Nick came awake to the feel someone's hands running down his chest. Ash ran his hand along the ropes of muscle on Nick's stomach. The feel of his warm flesh arousing him all the more. The sight of Nick bound and gagged fueled the fire racing through his veins, rushing straight to his groin. Filling him until it almost hurt.

Ash leaned in and ran his tongue slowly, down along Nick's waist to his hips only stopping at the edge of his jeans. Looking up into Nick's face, Acheron slowly unzipped them before taking him fully into his mouth. Nick gasped at the feeling of that slick, wet heat surrounding him, that soft tongue gliding softly around the sensitive head.  Ash shifted his hands, drawing Nick' length further into his mouth.  Slowly dragging his tongue along Nick's base. Nick arched his back against the bed, hands tugging against the cuffs. His head rolled back and forth across the pillow, as a soft whimpering sound slid from his throat. Ash slowly drew his head up , dragging his teeth softly. A muffled cry spilled from Nick's lips as a spike of pleasure went though his body.

Ha, have fun.