Chapter 9 - Altered Memories

Hello everyone I have decided to do two chapters today!! Can you guess why?

Any way on with this chapter.

Seventh Sister's POV

Altering the memories is going to be easy. The boy will fall. The rebellion will be destroyed and the empire will conquer.

I exited my quarters and headed to the command center. Agent Kallus was there. As I approached him he seemed to be worried.

"Agent Kallus I am ready to alter the memories" I stated as he saw me approach

"Very well then Inquisitor. This way please" he said as he began to lead me down a corridor.

There seemed to be more troopers as we went down the hall.

Finally we arrived at a door and stopped. The door opened and we entered the room.

It has lots of vials and testing tubes.
It also had ray containers and blaster pieces. We approached a man in a lab coat and he saluted us. I walked past him and went to the special blaster that contained the memories of the boy. I smiled when I saw them as I thought of altering the boys precious memories. After what I had in plan he would not think of his crew in such a loving way anymore. He would despise them and hate them with all his might.

I stretched my hand out and concentrated on the memories through the force. They images of the memories flashed in my mind.

First came his childhood. I saw his patents speaking out against the empire. I changed them, so instead of Mira and Ephriam speaking out against the empire they were speaking for the empire. Then instead of them being taken away by the empire they were taken away by some rebels.

Then his life with the rebels came. I kept all the good times until I got to one where he had a vision at the Jedi Temple at Lothal. Instead of it being a vision I changed it to make it real. Then I discarded the rest of the memories and added new ones.

They went like this:
First he gets betrayed by his crew, then left behind. Then I found him.
I taught him and took him in. Then on a mission his memories are lost by the rebels pushed him in the way of one of the blaster's ray.

Then that was it. I opened my eyes and looked at the once blue light that was now red and yellow. I smiled and turned to an amazed and shocked Agent Kallus.

"It is done Agent Kallus" I told him

This would be the fall of the rebellion.

So what so you think?