Where are you?

I don't usually do Dian's POV so I hope I do it ok!

*********

Dian woke up in the morning ready for a new day. "Mummy! Are you going to teach me how to take care of a puppy today?" Dian asked excitedly while running over to Daniela's bed. She wasn't there, maybe she had gone to go make some breakfast or something. Dian ran down stairs and into the kitchen expecting to see her mother making some yummy pancakes or something. To her dismay she found her father talking to the cook about what he wanted for breakfast. "Hey! There's my little girl, so exited about getting a new puppy that she can't even sleep in!" John said. Dian looked at her toes "umm... Dad you know that doll you gave me? Well umm I kinda lost it, I'm so sorry and I know you said that I couldn't lose it but when I woke up this morning she was gone!"she was starting to panic now.

"It's ok honey, I took her back. I don't think that she was a very well made doll so I sent her away to a friend to get... Fixed" "WHAT" Dian practically screamed. "Daddy that was the most well made doll I ever had or have ever seen!" Dian was furious, she couldn't believe that her father had sent away his own wife! Weather he knew it was his wife or not she didn't care, she was going to get her mother back no matter what. Dian stormed up to her room and slammed the door shut.

-------------

Johns POV (Dian's father)

Dian is really upset about me taking her doll away. Though that's probably just that monsters spell wearing off, I hate to see her this way. I feel really bad about taking the doll but it was for her own good. That thing wasn't normal... It was possessed or something and now it'll stay away from my daughter forever.

I'm sure that Dian won't be upset for to long after all I am still going to buy her a puppy. She'll get over it eventually... I hope.

--------------

Dian's POV

I can't believe that my dad would do something like this. He knew I loved that doll and yet he still took it away from me! Maybe he didn't think that I was taking enough care of it. But it's not like she needed taking care of. I wish that dad knew what he just did, he just sent away his own wife and I let him take her during the night, I feel disgusted at myself.

Why didn't I wake up? Wouldn't Daniela have tried to scream?

Argh there are so many thought running through my head

----------------

Dian! I bought you the puppy you wanted!

***********

Sorry my chapters are so short I just don't want to give heaps away yet.