Him

Unknown POV

After going towards the smell of smoke, I found a trail, it was new, maybe made in the last half an hour or so. It shouldn't take me to long to find who ever it was that made these tracks. Judging from the look of them, it is either a young child, or a person with VERY small feet. But that doesn't matter, I will find them, and I will kill them.

Diane's POV

I'm lost, there is no map to follow but this confusing map that I found in my dads study, and I never got to learn how to read maps sooooo... I kinda just hope that if I keep on walking straight I will find a town or something that can show me which way to go. *snap* "who's there?" Boots was growling at my side, looking for anything suspicious. *snap snap snap* I quickly turned my head in the direction of the sounds, but apparently not fast enough. I was pinned to a tree with a dagger held to my throat, ALREADY!

,

"Well who're you?" I tried to ask him, he just dug the dagger closer into my throat. "Why are you here?" He more demanded than asked "I'm looking for someone" I replied glaring at him, he just glared back and said "who" my mother "I replied with just I tinge of sadness lacing my words. His eyes softened from there glare, and let me go. "Where are you headed?" He asked, seeming genuinely curious "Collegental city, can you get me there" "yeah sure, my name is Jax, you?""Diane" well, he seems nice.

Jax's POV

Found her! Well just because I'm going to help her get to her mother, I'm still gonna kill her, but this time I'll be truly evil and kill her right in front of her mothers eyes! The question is can I get her to Collegental city? Like seriously, what mother goes there? She must seriously want to be alone or something cause that place is haunted, I know that from experience stupid wiches opened up the under

world there, the demons that came out killed everyone they could find. That included my whole family, my mum, my dad, my new born sister, all gone because of some stupid witches, but, if she wants to go die there, who am I to stop her?

Diane's fathers POV

Where is she?! She's gone! She left me! Everyone does, her mother left me for another man, my parents left me as a newborn baby, she was the only family I had left! And now she's gone to, I must find her. She won't survive out there. A couple years ago a servant boy her age went out there, he had had a terrible past, he lost everyone, just like I had, so I took him in. One day he was playing in a clearing, when I went to get him he was gone. I have no one left, it's just me.

------

Sorry about the long wait! Vote and comment!