Music

Katelyn was never one to be social. She simply did not like most people. She much preferred listening to music in her room alone with a cup of tea. Most girls would describe their perfect day as shopping with their or doing er... things with their significant other. Katelyn's perfect day would much rather be alone surrounded by cups of hot tea while listening to Panic! At The Disco. But Life (And a certain shameless pervert named Travis) had other plans for the blue-haired girl.

   All she asked for was one day without Travis, but all Travis wanted was a day with her all to himself. If only she felt the same way. He thought everyday. He wanted to be her knight in shining armor, but she clearly wasn't interested in any of his attempts at flirting. Sometimes, when he was very upset, he would just remember that time at A-Con where they kissed. It was the best kiss he'd ever had. He missed that breif moment where he was alone with her. He lost hope every night and it came back each morning but it was a fruitless search.

   It certainly didn't help that Katelyn and Jeffory were always rubbing up against each other. He was very jealous of the two ever since highschool when they were still dating. Unrequited love was tantalizing. It took him years to get any affection from Katelyn. Then Travis got an insane idea. Absolutely idiotic, crazy, anything. But it might be worth it. He didn't think the entire way.

   Thinking interfered with being crazy.

   Katelyn heard nothing. She was drowning in Panic! songs. The lovesick Travis barging into her room until it was too late. Next thing she knew, Travis had her in his embrace and was kissing her. She was cut in half. One half wanted badly to pull away and punch him in the face. The other half - the half that she hated - wanted to kiss back. They fought for control over Katelyn's body, but much to Katelyn's dismay the side that wanted desperately to kiss back won. Love conquers all, whether you like it or not. She lost control.

   She pulled put her ear buds and ran her fingers through Travis's hair. Katelyn had never been so confused and Travis had never been more happy. When they stopped she just flopped down on her bed and stared at her ceiling, eyes wide. "Can I pay you to pretend that never happened?" Katelyn mumbled.

   "No amount of money will get me to forget." Travis replied, laying next to her on her bed.

   "Fine." She groaned. "Just don't tell anybody."

   "Okay, okay." Travis promised.

   There was a clamor from downstairs. "Katelyn! I'm coming in!" Aphmau called and started running upstairs.

   "Hide!" Katelyn hissed at Travis, who scrambled into my closet. I shut it quickly.

   Aphmau barged in seconds after. "Ever heard of knocking?" Katelyn asked angrily.

   "Nope!" She answered cheerfully. "What was that noise?" She tilted her head.

    "Oh, that I just tripped and fell." Katelyn said, hoping Aphmau wouldn't notice her lying.

    "Uh- suuuure." She said and leaned into Katelyn. "I knew you were with Travis" she whispered. Katelyn stared wide-eyed at the door as Aphmau left.

    Katelyn opened the closet door. "She knows." She told him.

    "Oh well." Travis shrugged. I shrugged him off of me from his attempt to kiss me again and smiled.

By The_Awesome_Nerd_311