I was wrong

Chapter one;

Violet stumbled out of the school doors, rain dropped from the clouded sky the sound ringed her ears. She began to walk threw the pouring rain her hair hanged around her shoulders as it became more soaked. She always loved the rain but today she wasn't enjoying it because she had to hold her Shakespeare books ,she enjoys Shakespeare and would always read numerous plays he had wrote. Her passion for writing was amazing. The words will spill onto the paper without a thought they would always find a way to make a memorable piece of work. Her mind was bewildered by the hatred most of her class had for writing, In her eyes writing was a way to show your passion for something or to help people enjoy the world of imagination. She quickly snapped out of her thoughts as she stumbled into Josh.. The schools bad boy,girls loved him,he had bad grades and had a attitude problem. She stepped back "i- uhm sorry.."she stuttered before clutching onto her books tighter .Josh laughed at her shyness "your that book worm init? Well make sure you don't do that again..understood?" He said sternly before walking pass her and knocking the books out of her grip. She bended down and picked them up carefully as she carried on walking ,she was lucky she could of gotten worse..