Early b-day present?

(A/N take notice that this takes place earlier in time... Please bare with me😊)

I woke up with the sound of Shawn's voice going off. Most pleasant voice to wake up to. See, here's the thing, waking up to a HONK, HONK sound isn't satisfying, so I set my alarm clock on my phone to Life of the Party nstead of the HONK sound. I find Shawn's voice very calming.

I lazily remove my S.M blanket off of my warm body creating goosebumps because of the sudden shift in weather. Half asleep I walk towards my closet, rummaging through it to find a semi-presentable outfit.  (Picture above)

After putting on my clothes I reach towards my night stand and put my glasses on. I then braid my long hombre hair and head down the dark wood, creaky stairs sending shivers up my spine from being barefoot. Habit of mine. "Good morning pumpkin." My mom says as she startles me from the kitchen. "Hey mom. I thought you were still in bed." I add walking toward the kitchen island to sit down. "Excited for tomorrow?" My mom quickly asks. "Super!" I say with a smile on my face that reveals my dimples.

Tomorrow is my birthday, I turn 16. Finally. It feels like forever.

My mom hands me a plate that consist of a blueberry muffin, raspberries, a banana and milk. "Thanks mom." I say while taking a bite. "Welcome Ken." She says taking a seat next to me. "I have a little surprise for you."she tells me as taking one of the raspberries. "Yay!" I say excitedly, curious to see what it is. "You'll see after school. Early birthday present." My mom adds with a mischievous smirk. "I hate surprises." I say taking a drink of the milk. "Sometimes I feel like you're the most impatient person I've met." My mom says releasing a laugh. "That's because I am." I giggle. My mom just playfully rolls her eyes.

|Minutes later|

I finish my pleasant breakfast, put my Nike's on, head to the half-bathroom and wash my teeth. Once I'm all done I hear my mom. "Hurry up sweetie, your going to be late." "Coming!" I yell grabbing my backpack from the couch, and grabbing my iPhone. I close the front door and I jump in my moms Mercedes Benz.

"Excited for school?" My mom ask turning down the radio. "I guess. I'm kinda nervous." I admit. "Don't worry Ken, I was like that the first day of school." She says trying to calm me. "Isn't that what all people say." I add, resting my hand on the window pane thingy, letting my chin rest in my palm. My mom just listens. "Can you at least give me a hint." I finally break the silence, taking a glance back at her. "I said, you'll have to wait until tomorrow." She comments looking back at the road. "Does it include keys?" I curiously ask. "I can't say a word." My mom says revealing a smile. One thing: my mom is really good at lying. So I can't really tell.

"Okay sweetie, we're here. I love you, have a good day." My mom says, leaning in and giving me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you too!" I say. "Awe, my Kenny baby is growing up." "Mom." I say, embarrassed at this point. "Love you mom." I say getting out of the car and shutting the door. My mom waves and throws a kiss, I mentally catch it in the air, blow another kiss from my palm, and my mom does the same.

Reaching the washed away blue school doors my palms start to sweat, knees shake, a zoo of butterflies accumulates in my stomach, and the feeling of fear struck at me, afraid of what's to come. "Here goes nothing...." I mumble under my breath.

Walking to my red colored locker I notice how much people there really is. I open my locker door, not taking a glance at my surroundings. I open my locker and get what I need. My first period is English. Here goes nothing...

I take a seat by the entry way next to a girl with brown hair. "Hi, my name's Bella." She says trying to start a conversation. "Hi. I'm Kendall, but you can call me Ken." I add taking my pencil and setting it down giving her a warm smile. "Nice name, you can call me Ella." She says, adding the last part in.

Just then the teacher speaks.

"Students, I'm Ms. Horton. Your English teacher. Please take out your notebook and start jotting down these notes." She says putting the notes under the projector. I jot down the notes.

|After class|

"So your new right?" Ella questions me. "Yeah." I say turning a left with her following. "I was nervous too. Maybe we should hang out after school?" She suggest. "Yeah, we should. What about tomorrow?" I ask her, putting my stuff in my locker. "Fine by me." She adds. "Then it's settled."  We trade numbers on a piece of paper, I put mine in my bag, in a unsafe compartment. "Okay, See ya then!" She says joyfully. "Bye!" I say as I wave goodbye.

|end of school|

"Hey mom." I say entering her car, with the smell of fresh laundry hitting me from the febreeze plug . "Hey baby, how was school?" She ask glancing at me. "Good. I made a friend." I include while looking at my fan account and scrolling threw pictures. "That's good. Ready for the surprise?" She ask me. "Yes!" I respond excitedly. "I hope you like it." She adds turning to the left.

Minutes later we arrive at our Spanish style home and park somewhere besides the garage, where we normally park. Strange.

I get in, kick my shoes off, and drop my backpack on the dark wood floors. I sit on the light grey couch messing around with the snapchat filters on my iPhone. "Okay Ken, don't look!" My mom says hiding a box behind her back. "You can look now." My mom reveals a box with Shawn Mendes wrapping paper. Witheverything about Shawn on it. "I made it!" She adds, proudly. "You know me so well." I say giggling.

I take the medium sized box and I see something I've wanted for the longest time. I start to tear up. "O-oh m-my go-osh mom." I manage to say. "Happy early birthday Ken!" My mom says. I stand up and give her the biggest hug. The box had a Jeep Wranglers keys. "It's in the garage." My mom adds as she points that direction. (A/N pretend like she learned to drive at fifteen and got her license for the sake of the story! Love you guys😊)

Opening the garages door, my hands are trembling. Don't exactly know why. Something I do when I'm happy or crying from joy. I open the door and I see a beautiful black and white Jeep Wrangler. I run up to it and somewhat embrace it in my arms. "It's so pretty! Thank you so much!" I tell my mom. "There's one more gift, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow, Saturday." She claims. "Oh, by the way mom, my friend Ella is coming over tomorrow." "That's great. She can go to the special event that I planed for you."

We go back up and I thank my mom for buying me my car. The car I've wanted. But I've been wanting something else than just my Jeep. My Shawn Mendes tickets. Pshh, I doubt my mom would spend money on that to go meet the love of my life. But who knows right?

|Cara's POV| (AKA Kens mom)

I'm totally buying her Shawn Mendes tickets. Correction, I mean I already bought them. That's her other present. She doesn't have a clue. Hehe! #bestmomever am I right people? I think so! I know for how long she's been wanting them since Shawn first started on vine. I know my stuff, only because of Ken really, but still I got my Kenny baby her tickets. So excited to see her reaction. Eeee!!!!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N:

I hope you guys liked this first chapter! How was it?
Thank you for reading!😊
-Ally

Love you guys!!!!

📌1225 words😊