Best friends & telling him

I just woke up and I'm wanting to pull the covers over my head because I want more sleep. Shawn is at the studio recording some music, but I'm going over to his house later. And Ella, well I don't know what she's up to so why not call her.
...................

Ken💙- hey girl what's upppp?

Ella💟- did you really have to call at 8 in the morning? What do you want?

Ken💙- a girls day!

Ella💟- don't you have your mom?

Ken💙- my mom...... Really? Get ready I'm picking you up in 30!

Ella💟- uhhhh. Fine. You better not be late!

Ken💙- okay, byyye!
...................

I walk over to my closet. I rummage threw my clothes. "Hm, what to wear, what to wear?" I say as a pair of ripped jeans catches my eye. I take them and pair them with a white shirt and a red flannel. And converse.

I head down the stairs not making a sound to wake my mom. I motion my body toward the half bathroom and brush my teeth. I put in my contacts and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I then take a granola bar and banana and hop inside my jeep. I left a note for mom so she knows where I'll be.

I drive to Ella's and don't even bother to get out of my car I just tap the wheel and a honk sound emerges itself. "Hurry up!" I shout.

Then I see her wearing overalls with a stripped shirt and her hair in a ponytail walking towards me. I motion my hand for her to hurry.

She gets in and I say "Hi!" "Hey Ken." She says not to excited. "What's wrong?" I ask while driving. " I don't know, maybe someone woke me up a bit to early." She answers looking at me. "What, I want to spend more time with you! So, where's our first stop?" I ask. "I don't know what about you make up for waking me and take me shopping and you could pay for my clothes?" She says hoping I'll say yes. "Uhh, what about we do go shopping but you can pay for your stuff?" I tell her. "Okay. Fine by me!" She finally agrees.

And with that I turn up the music and my baby is playing. "Isn't he good?" I yell threw the music! "Yes, very!" Ella answers! I smile to my self and drive off.

We arrive at the mall, we decide we'll go to Urban Outfitters first. We both get matching outfits, and I get a pool float, with a swimsuit. Ella just grabs an outfit and a white swimsuit. We walk our lazy selves to pac sun and we don't find anything that we wanted.

We go to many more stores and pick up some stuff here and there. Finally the day comes to an end with Ella. We buy ice cream and we go back to the jeep cause I still have to catch Shawn.

I drop Ella off and I say my goodbyes. "Bye El, love you!" I say blowing a kiss. "Bye Ken!" She says waving a good bye from her front door. She goes in and I drive to Shawn's.
...........

I park in the curb and knock and Shawn's front door. "Hey, babe!" I say pecking his lips. "Hey baby girl! How are you?" He ask taking me towards the couch. "Good, how about you?" I ask back. "I'm awesome, cause you're here!" He says showing that smile that I love! "Okay I need to tell you something important." I say taking a deep breathe. "Go for it he says fully paying attention. "Well, remember how I said I can go with you on tour. I actually can't." I confront to him. "Oh, okay. U-um, I don't know what to say." He says. "Look Shawn, I love you no mater what. You living your dream is way more important. Here, I'll go to 5 concerts, but I won't be telling you which ones. We'll talk everyday and FaceTime. Okay. I promise you." I say. "Fine. I love you. I don't like surprises babe." He tells me. "But I know you'll like mine." I tell him. "I know I will!" He says. "Can we just spend as much time as possible together?" He asks. "Of course babe!" I say smiling.

The rest of the day we cuddle, and we play games with Aaliyah outside. Me and Shawn won against Aaliyah on tug a war. It was mostly Shawn who did all the tugging and war, but ya know once in a while I can get credit.

We all go back in and bake some cookies. I was working the dough when Shawn came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my
waist and gave me a kiss in my cheek. "I love you Ken!" He says. "I love you more!" I say smiling.

We eat all the cookies, Shawn was being a little brat, so I had to make him muffins he kept begging me and who can resist his adorable puppy eyes and pouty lips? Certainly not me.

We watch movies and I tweet out something.
.............
@KenFoundMendes

Hey LOVIES, prom is soon? I guess we'll have to wait and see who my prom date is.

............

Shawn's POV

My notifications always blow up. Thank you MendesArmy for all the nice tweets. But one that caught my eye was Kens. Hmm prom. I have to ask her. I will. But I also have to tell the MendesArmy about her, So I do. No secrets are being kept, I have to tell my amazing supporters.

@ShawnMendes

Hey guys! I've been wanting to tell you guys something. Not to long ago my heart chose a girl. A girl who has brought joy and happiness. I love her so dear much. And I'm proud to say she's mine. Her name is Kendall. It would mean a lot is you guys showed her some love. She is my girlfriend and I love her. Thank you all. I love you guys so much.

...............

Kens POV

My phone buzzes. I see Shawn has tweeted something. It's about me. I scroll threw the comments. Wow the MENDESARMY replies fast. There's already 234,673 comments. They're all nice.

@emmamendesfan
-SHENDALL IS REAL💓

@shawniesmuffinarmy

-OMG THEYRE SO CUTEEE!!!!💕💕💓💓 I SHIP IT💟 SHENDALL💕

@mendesfannshawn

-💓💕SHENDALL

...........

Just seeing those comments made my day. I guess me and Shawn were meant for each other.

............................

OMG GUYS TODAY SHAWN GOT A TATTOO!!! A TATTOO I REPEAT. 😱😱😱😱😭😭😭 HES GROWING UP TO FAST❤️💕 ITS A BEAUTIFUL TATTOO OF A GUITAR. I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!

 I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!

How was this chapter?

I hope ur having a wonderful day!

Thanks lovies,
  -Ally💓

You can find me on IG

@shawniesmuffinarmy