Will you be my.....?

Shawn's POV

It's the next day. It's around 12:15 and I just finished getting ready. I have a meeting today on my world tour. It's been a dream of mine to go on tour and meet my wonderful fans.

^skip car ride^

I arrive at the bulky building. I go to the second floor to where my meeting takes place.

At this point my hands are profusely sweating. I'm very nervous for some reason. Butterflies start to accumulate little by little. Then it's time for the meeting.

^during meeting^

I'm in the meeting, sitting next to David. Andrew and Geoff are here, which is a major plus. They keep me calm. I'm listening and David is handing me the sheet of paper. The paper which consist of the day's the tour will be going live. I see that it's very close. My heart drops. A pit forms in my stomach. The first thought that runs threw my mind is Kendall. Oh how I love her. I just don't want to break her heart. And we just started going on dates. I realize I might have to ask her to be my girlfriend sooner than I thought. I do love her, but maybe keeping a secret like this will prevent the horrible feelings she'll get.

Should I tell her?

I hear a ding, and loose my train of thought, it's Ken.

*****************
Texting Convo

Baby💓- hey mendes💕 wyd?

Me- I just finished a meeting.

Baby💓- how'd it go? 😊

Me- good!😊👍🏻

Baby💓- I was just texting to see how you were!

Me- I'm good and thanks for worrying.💙

Baby💓- no problem.💕

Me- hey, are you free tomorrow?

Baby💓- ahh let me check, YEPPP👏🏻💕💕💕💓💓💓

Me- okay good👍🏻 meet me at my house. See ya soon love❤️

Baby💓- okay! See ya soon love❤️

********

I feel so bad lying to her. But if it's what I have to do to make her happy and not sad I'll do it.

My meeting is over so I go back home to comment to my parents.

^skip car ride^

I go inside our house. It's small but cozy. I walk towards the living room to spread the news. "Hey mum." I say as I take a seat and take out the tour papers. "Hi Shawn," she replies taking a seat. I don't know where Aaliyah is, I think she might be at her friends house.

My mum soon calls my dad to come so I could tell him about the news.

"What's up Shawn?" He ask me nicely taking a seat. "Umm, guys I got my tour papers." I tell them with a smile. "Oh my lord, that's great." My mum says. "When will they be?" My dad asks. I simply hand him the paper. My mum leans next to him to take a look. "Very close," my dad answers. "I know." I say sadly. "Why are you sad Shawn?" My mum asks. Without saying a word my mum and dad can tell why I'm sad.

I've talked to my parents about Ken, and they say she's seems like she's the girl for me. I agree.

"Look Shawn, I know how much she means to you. You can either let this once in a lifetime chance ruin it for you. Or you can think positive like you always do. Maybe she'll come along with you. I do to feel like she's the right one for you. I honestly think that. She loves you so much Shawn, and she would probably want you to live your dream. Kendall loves you a lot, and me and dad do too." My mum finishes. "Thanks mum. It's just that she does mean a lot to me, and I don't want to fail on her. I don't want to leave her. She's everything I've ever wanted. She has those eyes, the eyes I immediately fell in love with at first sight. She has a smile. A smile which can light up your day and make you smile in the worst of times. The dimples, which you fall for as well. The bridge of freckles. The freckles that make her more beautiful than she already is. Her kindness. She'll be kind to anyone and make them smile. Her bubbly, weird personality. That's unique in her own way like no other. Her heart. Which I stole, and cares for all, and her warm and loving soul that I love. And her in general. The girl who I fell for the second we locked eyes. I don't want to leave her mum." I say, at this point tears falling out of my eyes. My dad rubs my back in a circular motion to calm me. "Son, I just want you to know that Kendall loves you, as much as you do. And we love you too. Kendall will want to see you succeed and she'll understand. Trust me Shawn, it all starts of like this, but ends happily." "Thanks dad. I needed words like that." I say. "I love you both so much. I'm so thankful, Thank you guys for everything you've done for me!" I say proudly to my parents.